Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Makeup Swap!!!

Hello lady's today I have a super fun post.
It is a Makeup Swap I did with the beautiful Michelle over at Allthingssgirly.
Please check out her blog she had an amazing blog with lots of fun makeup information =)

Again, Thank you Michelle for doing this with me it was so much fun =)
Link of the Goodies I got her on her blog so check it out.


It came in such a BIG Box =)


Very cute card with a very lovely message


All the goodies very well wrapped


Combo pack Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion & Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil.


Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Smooth Talker


NYX Xtreme Lip Cream






Too Face Glamour II To go
8 Eye Shadows
4 Lip Glosses
1 Blush


PureIce Crackle Nail Polish Set



Nicole by OPI in Rainbow in the-Kylie
( Kardashian Kolor Collection)

***All Products where gifted as part of a Makeup Swap***

19 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

great swap, how fun

Tiffany Faith said...

That is so sweet! Great stuff!

Jannie said...

That's such a sweet package. It wrapped all nice with a lot of care too. I love that Too Faced Glamour to Go II palette. You can create a lot of looks with that while you travel. The Hard Candy Fox in a Box blush is cute. Enjoy your new goodies. :)

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Thank you. I know this was so much fun.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ TiffanyFaith - Thank you I agree I LOVE everything.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Jannie - I know she really took her time. I know Im going to have fun with that Too Face Glamour to Go.
I sure will enjoy my goodies =)
~Jazmin

Michelle said...

Glad you liked it. I know the box was a little too big. It looked small at the store. hahaha

Hunter87 said...

@ Michelle - I LOVE everything =)
Thank you sooo much.
Don't worry the box was no problem.
~Jazmin

G A B Y said...

I have two of these Hard Candy Fox in a Box and they are absolutely awesome! I'm also curious about the NYX Lip Cream! Great swap!

Hunter87 said...

@ GABY - I always wanted to get them but I can't never find them. So glad she got them for me. I will have a review soon of the NYX product.
~Jazmin

Modish Michelle’s Makeup and More said...

It looks like you got some great stuff. I saw the stuff you sent Michelle on her page. I've always wanted to try the Benefit Pore fessional. Recently I did a review on my blog on some Benefit prodcuts. Come and check them out!

Lorena said...

How fun! Great goodies:)

ibeauty85.blogspot.com

Justinerawr said...

Thats so cute!

Karla said...

how exciting! i have a swap blog coming soon =) im excited to see what i find =)

Hunter87 said...

@ Modish Makeup and more - Thank you for your comment and I will check it out.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Lorena - Thank you and yes it was so much fun.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ nehasdomain1 - Thank you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Justinerawr - Thank you =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Karla - How fun! Dont forget to share with us.
~Jazmin