1. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 230 - I really like this foundation and I have feature it in previous monthly favorites I like the way it blends in to my skin and how it dose not feel heavy on my face. The color is a perfect mach for my skin. Its a great drug store foundation.
2. Got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protect - I like the way this makes my hair smell all day long and gives me a super smooth and straight finish. Glad i gave this a try.
3. Maybelline Age Rewind ( Neutralizer) - This is not the concealer it is what you apply first and then you apply the concealer but I have been using alone and love the way it makes my under eye look. I like the concealer too but this I have been using more.
4. Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Wash - OMG!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE this product I will have a review up maybe during the weekend. BEST drug store product to help control oil on my face. Dose not over dry my face..... Review Coming soon!!!
5. Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector ( B.B Cream ) in Medium/Deep - I like the way this has made my face look and feel. Im so glad I got it. I will have a full review soon.
6. Millani Easy Liner Retractable Pencil in Black - I must say that this is my very first Millani product I got this on a BIG Sale CVS was having. All I can say is very pigmented easy to apply smudge free. Glad I got it.
7. Marc Jacobs in Daisy - This is the BEST Smell ever. It is a fruity smell. I got so many compliments.
8. L'OREAl 24hr Infallible eye shadow in Endless Pearl - I got a few of this eye shadows and I have been using this one the most I use it as a brow bone highlight, inner tear duck, face highlight. Very pretty matte cream color. For me BEST purchase that I have made because its a versatile products.
9. Mac Cream Color Base in Hush - I have had this for some time know and I like it. It gives me a very pretty peachy bronze highlight look.
*** ALL PRODUCTS MY HUBBY PAYED FOR***