Friday, February 3, 2012

January Favorites

Hello Lady's today had been snowing none stop here in Co. So with not much to do I'm going to share with you all my monthly favorites for the month of January.


1. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 230 - I really like this foundation and I have feature it in previous monthly favorites I like the way it blends in to my skin and how it dose not feel heavy on my face. The color is a perfect mach for my skin. Its a great drug store foundation.

2. Got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protect - I like the way this makes my hair smell all day long and gives me a super smooth and straight finish. Glad i gave this a try.

3. Maybelline Age Rewind ( Neutralizer) - This is not the concealer it is what you apply first and then you apply the concealer but I have been using alone and love the way it makes my under eye look. I like the concealer too but this I have been using more.

4. Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Wash - OMG!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE this product I will have a review up maybe during the weekend. BEST drug store product to help control oil on my face. Dose not over dry my face..... Review Coming soon!!!

5. Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector ( B.B Cream ) in  Medium/Deep - I like the way this has made my face look and feel. Im so glad I got it. I will have a full review soon.




6. Millani Easy Liner Retractable Pencil in Black - I must say that this is my very first Millani product I got this on a BIG Sale CVS was having. All I can say is very pigmented easy to apply smudge free. Glad I got it.

7. Marc Jacobs in Daisy - This is the BEST Smell ever. It is a fruity smell. I got so many compliments.

8. L'OREAl 24hr Infallible eye shadow in Endless Pearl - I got a few of this eye shadows and I have been using this one the most I use it as a brow bone highlight, inner tear duck, face highlight. Very pretty matte cream color. For me BEST purchase that I have made because its a versatile products.

9. Mac Cream Color Base in Hush - I have had this for some time know and I like it. It gives me a very pretty peachy bronze highlight look.

*** ALL PRODUCTS MY HUBBY PAYED FOR***



26 comments:

Nadin said...

I have maybelline age rewind concealer, i like it. May have to try the neutralizer! Would love for you to review the facewash!

♥beauxs mom said...

i love favorites!thanks i need to look into that netralizer and face wash mines super oily!

CottonCandyINK said...

nice products, i love cetaphil

Elizabeth said...

great products! I love the MAC!!!

Hunter87 said...

@ Nadin - I hope you try them and i hope that you like it as much as I do. Yes I will review it ASAP.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ beauxs mom - Thank you, I do to. Yes I will have a full review soon. Thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - I do too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - I do too LOVE any Mac product.
~Jazmin

Dani said...

I cannot wait for the Garnier BB cream review! I have seen this on a few other's favorites. I am looking for something lighter to wear for the spring/summer other than my regular foundation.

Hunter87 said...

@ Dani - Thank you for your comment. I think that the BBcream will be perfect for all yr along. Yes I will have a review soon.
~Jazmin

Miss Tapia said...

I have been wanting to buy the BB cream!

Vintage Makeup said...

The Milani liner sounds great! I haven't tried much from the Milani line, but I'll have to check out more of their stuff. :)

HEART KRiSTEL said...

ohhh I wanna try that Cetaphil foam wash now.

my mini bag said...

Great reviews. Been eyeing the FIT me foundation but can't decide if I should try it or not.

Thanks for sharing.
http://myminibag.blogspot.com/

Hunter87 said...

@ MissTapia - Im so glad I got it and now that I like this one I really want to try a higher end one as well.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - Me too and I will also try more of the line because i really like this eye liner.Thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ HEART KRISTEL - You should doll. I think it a very good product.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ my mini bag - You should try it I also was not sure if it would work for me and so glad it did and its one of my favorites.
~Jazmin

RochellekeCloset said...

Great Stuff! I love the cetaphil too!

❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

hey, jaz! great january fave list. i love cetaphil products... use it both on myself and my kiddies.

xoxo
jasmien

BlogLoveTherapy said...

How many inches have you guys gotten?

Anyway, great post. I have to try that cetaphil oil control. I hear foam washes better. Does it do a good job removing makeup?

bloglovetherapy.blogspot.com

Hunter87 said...

@ RochellekeCloset - Its a good drugstore product. Im glad that u used it as well.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ AdamAlexMommy - Really u used it on your kids I need to try that. LOVE that stuff. Thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ BlogLovetheraphy - We got 10inches.WOW that was a lot it was like a BIG storm Glad its over.

I dont remove my makeup with it but sometimes I do and I think it dose a good job too.I will have a review soon.
~Jazmin

Lorena said...

great fav:) I want to try Maybelline Age Rewind.

ibeauty85.blogspot.com

Hunter87 said...

@ Lorena - Thank you. I think its a very good drug store concealer.
~Jazmin