Monday, February 27, 2012

Review: Benefit The Pore Fessional

Hello lady's. I first want to WELCOME my new followers to my blog I hope that you can find my Blog useful in some way and if you have any question please ask me =)

Now for the fun stuff.
I have a REVIEW this time is a sample size of the Benefit The Pore Fessional. I have about 5 samples so I said to myself I'm going to give this a try and see how I like it before spending the money on it.

First of all I have been using this for about a month know and I'm not even done with one sample size.
This product claims to minimize the appearance of pores. You can also use this under or over makeup.
I have larger pores  in the apples of my cheeks and I have found out that this product help me in that area.
This is a silicone base primer and I'm not the biggest FAN of because this makes my face cakeup fast if I'm not light handed with it.
But I must agree that it dose help minimize my pores.
It has a slight scent to it but it goes away.
It also made my cheeks dry if I don't apply a heavy moisturizer and that I did not like because I don't have dry skin I have combination skin.
Over all I like the fact that is dose do what it claims to do but making my cheeks dry dose not go with me nor the fact that it make my face cake up =(

I'm still in the look out for new primer so If you have any suggestions please let me know.
I'm sad to say that I will not be buying this but what did not work for me may or may not work for you too.
I'm glad I had the chance to try it first.
You can find this at Sephora $29 -  22.0 ml / 0.75 US fl. oz.
Mine was just a sample  7.5ml














27 comments:

Michelle said...

I've always wanted to try this product out. I should get the trail size first. I have oily skin but I don't like products that dry out my face. Thanks for the review.

PolaBerry said...

Great review! I've always been curious about this product

Dale JaneƩ said...

Great review and I would definitely use this product

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.net/

CottonCandyINK said...

great review

socialitedreams said...

i actually really love this product, feel like it works well on airbrushing my pores down before i put on my foundation

Tone-Lise said...

Awesome review:)
I love your blog so I'm now following it=)
Hugs<3

AmandaLee said...

I got this in my January Birchbox and really like it for special occasions!

StyleDestino said...

wonderful review,, love ure blog :)

StyleDestino said...

do check out my blog: http://styledestino.blogspot.com

Wud appreciate ure feedback. Follow if u like (do leave ure blog link)

Hunter87 said...

@ Michelle - I really hope that can work for you! It is always best to try a sample.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ PolaBerry - Thank you Im glad this has help you =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Dale Janee - Glad this has help you doll.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandy - Thank you =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ sociallitedreams - I know that my mom likes it to so Im glad that is has work for you in a good way =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Tone-lise - Thank you doll I will do the same =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Amanda Lee - If it worked for me I would use it too only on special occasions.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ StyleDestino - Than you for you comment and yes I will sure check your blog out =)
~Jazmin

StyleDestino said...

gr8 blog. Following u already :)

http://styledestino.blogspot.com

Ancia said...

Nice post.
Would you like to follow each other?

X, Ancia
http://overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com/

♥beauxs mom said...

Nice review! I think it might work for my oily skin.

Vintage Makeup said...

It's a shame that it makes your skin dry! :(

Hunter87 said...

@ Ancia - That would be great.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ beaouxmom - I really hope that it dose work for you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - I was sad to but glad I did not pay for the full price =)
~Jazmin

Tone-Lise said...

Hey Doll!
Just wanted to let you know that I gave you the Versatile Blogger Award!
Hugs<3

Kelsey said...

Thank you for the review love! I was going to try this but I decided against it.
Following you, would you liketo follow each other?
xoxo
Kelsey

http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

Lorena said...

Great review:)

ibeauty85.blogspot.com