Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Review : Garnier SPF 15 Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector (B.B.cream)

Hello lady's today I have another review to share with you all.
It is the Garnier SPF 15 Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector (B.B.cream).
I got this at CVS in California so I have had it for almost a month now.

What is a B.B cream?
It is a hybrid formula that offers amazing skincare all in one single product.
1. Renews radiance
2. Brightens complexion
3. Even skin tone & blurs imperfection
4.Hydrates for 24hr
5. SPF 15 UVA/UVB protection

I have been using my B.B cream every day sense I got mine with the exception of the day I need that extra coverage.
First of all this is my very first Garnier product and because I like this one I will give other products a try.
I have never had an original B.B cream so I can't compare them but I can tell you that I like this because I have notice that my skin has become softer and has brighten my skin just a little.
This dose have a strong flower scent to it.
I don't like the fact that is not a full coverage product.
I got mine in the Medium/Deep & they also have a Light/Medium one.
It dose give me a nice glow to my skin. I think this is going to be perfect for summer.
Now that I have tryed this I definitely want to go out and try one of the higher end one maybe Smash Box.
The consistency of the product is like a moisturizer but I would say it better then the tinted moisturizer.
Over all this is good if you want to have a nice glow and a good skin tone complexion.
I'm going to definitely going to try more of this B.B cream but in another brand.

I hope this help you if you wanted to try the B.B cream.

You can find this at all your local drugstores.
Price: $12






19 comments:

Lorena said...

Thanks for sharing doll:)

ibeauty85.blogspot.com

This passenger's element said...

The color selection for this product is poor. But I guess most are like that. I am still on the fence as to whether or not I like this. Thanks for posting about this!

Pandora`s Box said...

Thanks for the review. I have been curious about this. A really good bb cream to try if you can find it is, skinfood's mushroom bb cream. It's the best.

Hunter87 said...

@ Lorena - You are welcome =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ This passenger's elementt - I agree on that. You are welcome.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Pandora's Box - You are welcome. Thank you for the info I will look into it.
Thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin

adthenshesmiled said...

Thanks for the post! I wanna try the new Smashbox one too!

Gaelle- The Make up Fairy said...

I didn't think there was much of a difference between this and a normal tinted moisturiser. But I haven't tried any other BB creams to be able to compare

Hunter87 said...

@ adtheshesmiled - You are welcome. I do too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Gaelle - The Makeup Fairy - It is always nice to try different brands and see what we like and don't.
~Jazmin

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for sharing :]

Jannie said...

It's good to know Garnier has a BB cream now. :) The shade you got matches your skintone perfectly. Hopefully I can find one too. I am hoping the lightest one would match me. I sometimes have a hard time finding face makeup because the lightest turns out a tad darker.

I can imagine this would be great to wear on the go because it has a lighter coverage.

Thanks for the amazing review. :)

Ariel said...

great post! I've always wanted to try a bb cream and this makes me want to try one even more! :)

xoxo

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - You are very welcome doll.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Jannie - I really do hope that you can find it and that it works for you too.
Thank you for your comment =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Ariel - I agree with you this makes me want to try another brand too and see if their is a BIG difference. I hope you get it and let us know how you like it.
~Jazmin

Ashii said...

nice, I don't know if it would have as much coverage as I would like though I guess thats what concealer is for
http://missashiibeauty.blogspot.com.au/

Modish Michelle’s Makeup and More said...

I've never even seen this product, but for summer I wanted to get something light to wear, and I think this might be it. Thanks for sharing!

momo said...

Hey doll. I hust got this product and ut works ok so far.. i dont like caked on products anyways so its refreshing to get the coverage without all that extra stuff.. ie: moisturizers, toners, concealers etc..