Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine Look - Sweet Tart

Hello to all my lovely lady's. Valentine is coming very soon. So have fun it dose not matter if you are single or with somebody.
I have seen amazing Valentine looks with very pretty pinks and reds but I wanted to do something  more neutral so this is what I came up with hope you all like it.
I used my NEW L'oreal 24hr Infallible eye shadows.


Face:
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 230
Nars blush in Luster
Benefit High Beam
Cover Girl Press powder

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart





Eye:
UDPP
Mac in Cork for the crease area
L'oreal eye shadow in  Amber Rush  all over lid
L'oreal eye shadow in Endless Pearl for brow bone highlight
Maybelline falsies mascara
Long fake eye lashes
L'oreal Hip cream eyeliner




*** ALL PRODUCTS ARE PAYED WITH MY HUBBY'S MONEY***



22 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

love the eye look, so pretty

Dani said...

Pretty! I love that eye shadow color on you!

Amber said...

Very pretty on you! I love that lipbutter too.So pretty and wearable.

♥ YourBFF ♥ said...

Hi Jazmin! I really love this look! The combination of colors is so soft yet glamourous and it really compliments you well! You are so gorgeous!
<3 Angie

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Thank you I do too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Dani - Awww thank you doll =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Amber - Thank you and I do too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ YourBFF - Thank you for your very lovely comment totally made my day.
I like more neutral colors.
~Jazmin

Elizabeth said...

You look so pretty! I love your make-up on you :]

Rina said...

the colour looks great on u hun
very prettyyyy!! xx

Hunter87 said...

@ SheerBeauty - Thank you doll
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabth - Thank you for your lovely comment.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Rina - Thank you Im more of a neutral girl.
~Jazmin

Purpleanel said...

Wow stunning look- Soft and pretty for Valentines!

Scarlett said...

Amber Rush looks gorgeous!!

New follower :)
xx

Michelle said...

Love Amber Rose such a gorgeous color. Love this look for V-Day very subtle and sexy!!!!

ablakehk said...

love this!

Gaelle- The Make up Fairy said...

Lips are gorgeous! very beautiful look

Red lips, Black hair said...

Beautiful look! Love your eyes!

Vintage Makeup said...

Gorgeous! I would love to see more looks like this!

262Trinity said...

I love the look! :)

Lorena said...

Very pretty look:)

ibeauty85.blogspot.com