Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine Look - Sweet Tart

Hello to all my lovely lady's. Valentine is coming very soon. So have fun it dose not matter if you are single or with somebody.
I have seen amazing Valentine looks with very pretty pinks and reds but I wanted to do something  more neutral so this is what I came up with hope you all like it.
I used my NEW L'oreal 24hr Infallible eye shadows.


Face:
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 230
Nars blush in Luster
Benefit High Beam
Cover Girl Press powder

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart





Eye:
UDPP
Mac in Cork for the crease area
L'oreal eye shadow in  Amber Rush  all over lid
L'oreal eye shadow in Endless Pearl for brow bone highlight
Maybelline falsies mascara
Long fake eye lashes
L'oreal Hip cream eyeliner




*** ALL PRODUCTS ARE PAYED WITH MY HUBBY'S MONEY***



Post a Comment