Saturday, February 11, 2012

CHOOSING THE RIGHT BRA

Hello lady's today I have a quick post to show you all on tips on how to choose the right bra and where you can find cute bra designs are well.
My first question is when was the last time you had a proper bra fitting?

Check out Bras-Galore this Website has very cute bra designs and they ship-world wide.

Some of my favorites:









Did you know that "Wearing the wrong size bra can in the first instance be very uncomfortable, but did you know that it can also affect your posture, your confidence and ruin the look of your outerwear?"

Click in this link Fantasie to read more about the proper way a bra should feel and the wrong way too.

I also get my bras form :

VictoriasSecret- pink

Jcpenney (They do Free bra fitting all you have to do is ask for it plus they always have great prices)

Lanebryant-Cacique (If you are more in the bigger side in the chest area this store has all the sizes and very cute designs)

I really hope this post help you if you are looking for a new bra because we all need a proper fitting bra to feel comfortable =)

***I was asked to make a post with the above web information.Picture are not mine***

8 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

i only get bras from Victorias secret , i order it all online ;-)

❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

it is really hard finding the right bra.... but it's important. :)

enjoy your wknd!
jasmine

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - I used to do that too but know I feel like I need to have a proper fitting especially afther having my 1st bby.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ AdamAlexMommy - I agree with you but we got to do it if we want to be confortable.
Thank you I sure will. You do the same =)
~Jazmin

Elizabeth said...

I haven't found the right bra yet. I need to do this!

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - Then yes doll you should =)
~Jazmin

dina vanessa mercado said...

pretty and sexy!great blog..following you now...

visit my blog too...

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

kisses!!!

Hunter87 said...

@ dina Vanessa mercado - Thank you for your comment and yes I will follow you as well.
~Jazmin