Friday, February 3, 2012

Review:Rimmel - Fix and Perfect Foundation Primer

Hello lady's I hope you all are having a fabulous day and yes I have another Review. This time is about the Rimmel - Fix and Perfect Foundation Primer.
I know that I promised to have the review last week but my vacation had to be cut short do to a Family Matter but everything is OK now so I'm back home and ready to show you all this review.
I have used many primer but I was never BIG on them but my good BFF who is also a Makeup lover told me about this and explained to me how much of a difference a primer can make my face makeup look.
I have been using this for about a little over a year and I LOVE it.
This is a  peachy-pink-orange tone color primer but don't be scared because this blends into the skin with no residue of that color.
It claims to Smooth Skin and Minimizes Pores. I say Yes and Yes to both of those claims because they are true.
I also really like it because it dose not make my foundation cakey or make me feel like I have a lot of stuff on my face.
I have use this over winter and summer season and I think I have found my FAVORITE primer product EVER.
It has a slight scent to it but its not to strong so it dose not bother me!
The only bad thing about this I would say is that  I wish it came in a larger size.


The price is around $4 at your local drug store.







***Products was payed with my hubby's money***



Post a Comment