Friday, February 3, 2012

Review:Rimmel - Fix and Perfect Foundation Primer

Hello lady's I hope you all are having a fabulous day and yes I have another Review. This time is about the Rimmel - Fix and Perfect Foundation Primer.
I know that I promised to have the review last week but my vacation had to be cut short do to a Family Matter but everything is OK now so I'm back home and ready to show you all this review.
I have used many primer but I was never BIG on them but my good BFF who is also a Makeup lover told me about this and explained to me how much of a difference a primer can make my face makeup look.
I have been using this for about a little over a year and I LOVE it.
This is a  peachy-pink-orange tone color primer but don't be scared because this blends into the skin with no residue of that color.
It claims to Smooth Skin and Minimizes Pores. I say Yes and Yes to both of those claims because they are true.
I also really like it because it dose not make my foundation cakey or make me feel like I have a lot of stuff on my face.
I have use this over winter and summer season and I think I have found my FAVORITE primer product EVER.
It has a slight scent to it but its not to strong so it dose not bother me!
The only bad thing about this I would say is that  I wish it came in a larger size.


The price is around $4 at your local drug store.







***Products was payed with my hubby's money***



16 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

great review, glad it work for you ;)

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Thank you. Im glad too.
~Jazmin

Alina said...

This sounds really nice. I am looking for a nice, inexpensive face primer actually and, I think I am going to keep a lookout for this one. Thanks for sharing, Jazmin :)

Nadin said...

I love how you say products were paid with the hubbys money haha

♥beauxs mom said...

sounds good and thats s good deal.

Hunter87 said...

@ Alina - Glad you found my post useful. I hope that you like it as much as I do.Thank you for stoping by.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Nadin - LOL I got to say it like it is.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ beauxs mom - I agree. Thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin

PolaBerry said...

Great review, I actually don't use primer, but every time I see this I want to try it out

Vintage Makeup said...

It sounds awesome! Excellent review.:)

Nevena said...

When you finish this bottle, you should try the Fix and Perfect Pro. It's the newer version and I swear by it. It's white in color and smells so good :)

Hunter87 said...

@ PolaBerry - I was like you. But because I try this now is part of my faundation routine.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - Thank you doll!!!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Nevena - Thank you for the info I will try that one too.
~Jazmin

Lorena said...

Thanks for sharing Jazmin..I've been wanting to try it but wasnt sure, but now with your review I'm sure going to pick it up:)

ibeauty85.blogspot.com

Hunter87 said...

@ Lorena - You are welcome. I really like it and I hope that it works out for you too.
Thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin