Monday, February 6, 2012

Review:Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Wash

Hello Lady's. This last weekend was my Birthday so I had NO time to wrigth this review.
But now I do and here it is. I really hope that it works for you as much as it has for me.

I have been using Cetaphil products for a few yrs now and I really like the products. In my opinion one of the BEST drugstore products.
I get my Cetaphil at Walgreen's when they go on sale for BOGO 50% off. They had all the products on sale when I spotted this one and because it was a NEW product I had to give it a try but what got me interested was the fact that its a Oil Control Foam Wash.
I use this either in the morning or night. I used a different product when I shower.
This has been an amazing product it comes in a 8fl oz bottle and comes with a pump that pumps out foam.
I have never tryed any foam products and I must say that I really like it.
This dose not over dry my face and that is a BIG PLUS for me.
I also saw a face moisturizer but I did not get it because it looked like someone had opened it.
Its also formulated for acne-prone skin but I really don't have acne so I don't know if it dose work on that part.
I use makeup remover wipes but when I'm super lazy I use this alone and it removes my makeup very well.
It has a clean scent to it.
I feel when I use this product it dose help control my oil not completely but I'm very happy with the results.
Also I really want to try the moisturizer because I feel like together they will work better.
I'm going to definitely keep buying this products because I know its a very good product for my face I know it is on the expensive side for been a drugstore products. But I have tryed more expensive brands and I really feel this one is the BEST.

Price:
$12


                                                   ***PRODUCT PAYED BY MY HUBBY***
Post a Comment