Monday, February 6, 2012

Review:Cetaphil Oil Control Foam Wash

Hello Lady's. This last weekend was my Birthday so I had NO time to wrigth this review.
But now I do and here it is. I really hope that it works for you as much as it has for me.

I have been using Cetaphil products for a few yrs now and I really like the products. In my opinion one of the BEST drugstore products.
I get my Cetaphil at Walgreen's when they go on sale for BOGO 50% off. They had all the products on sale when I spotted this one and because it was a NEW product I had to give it a try but what got me interested was the fact that its a Oil Control Foam Wash.
I use this either in the morning or night. I used a different product when I shower.
This has been an amazing product it comes in a 8fl oz bottle and comes with a pump that pumps out foam.
I have never tryed any foam products and I must say that I really like it.
This dose not over dry my face and that is a BIG PLUS for me.
I also saw a face moisturizer but I did not get it because it looked like someone had opened it.
Its also formulated for acne-prone skin but I really don't have acne so I don't know if it dose work on that part.
I use makeup remover wipes but when I'm super lazy I use this alone and it removes my makeup very well.
It has a clean scent to it.
I feel when I use this product it dose help control my oil not completely but I'm very happy with the results.
Also I really want to try the moisturizer because I feel like together they will work better.
I'm going to definitely keep buying this products because I know its a very good product for my face I know it is on the expensive side for been a drugstore products. But I have tryed more expensive brands and I really feel this one is the BEST.

Price:
$12


                                                   ***PRODUCT PAYED BY MY HUBBY***

10 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

i seriously need to try this stuff, great review

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

I have heard lots of rave reviews about this brand. I have never tried it. I am on the lookout for a new facial cleanser since the one I use right now is for acne prone skin. I don't have acne prone skin and I love how clean my face looks after I wash but it is drying out my skin a little. Thanks for the review! I might try this brand now :)

BeautyTherapy83 said...

Nice review

Nikk

Michelle said...

This cleanser seems great. I am in love with my Philosophy cleanser. I'm still very oily but it keeps my acne in check. The only thing that I don't like it the price. The big bottle cost over $30. I might try this cleanser the next time I'm in need. Which won't be for a while because I just repurchased the Philosophy one.

This Brunette Speaks

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Thank you and yes you should =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Ms.Prettyful Girl - I LOVE this brand. I hope that you give it a try and I really do hope that it can work for you. This will NOT over dry your face. Thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ BeautyTherapy83 - Thank you doll =)
~Jazmin

Elizabeth said...

great review :]

Cetaphil is really good!

Hunter87 said...

@ Michelle - I also used Philosophy and I like it. But like you said the price was high but this works just as well at list on my opinion.
I hope that you try it doll.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - Thank you doll. I agree with you BEST product EVER!
~Jazmin