Friday, February 24, 2012

Haul Time

Hello lady's I hope that you all had a good week mine was full of things to do and to get done and this crazy weather dose not help at all.
Any who I wanted to share with you all of a HAUL of things that are new and stuff that I need.
I will have reviews soon too.
Lets get started.....


Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Iced Out - This is a very pretty light pink with silver sparkle & then just a regular top coat in Crystal Clear.
Then a Sinful Colors in TuTu - This is a baby pink color.



This are my very first Milani nail polish I'm super excited to try them.
Milani Nail Polish NEON in Pink Rocks!
Milani Nail Polish NEON in Pink Hottie



Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam in 265- Sun Beige



Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Medium.
Finally found it =)


Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Very Black & Define-A-Brow in Medium Brown.
Revlon Lash curl
Rimmel London white eye liner pencil



LOVE them



LOVE my two lashes!!!



Revlon 16hr Eye Shadow in Delightful




Post a Comment