Monday, February 20, 2012

NOTW: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish in Good to Grape

Hello lady's today I wanted to shared with you all my NOTW using one of my NEW nail polish.
It is the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish in Good to  Grape.
It is a very pretty purple color with a blue undertone.
One coat did the job super super long lasting nail polish no peeling or chip.
I must get some more colors LOVE this brand.

OK now for the pictures.
Have a wonderful week lady's  =)




11 comments:

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

I love this shade of purple! It's so pretty. I don't have anything in my collection this shade. How weird because I was actually going to polish my nails purple too :)

CottonCandyINK said...

great shade for spring

Lorena said...

this is such a pretty shade:)

ibeauty85.blogspot.com

AmandaLee said...

oooooooo.....i love this color....so pretty!

Hunter87 said...

@ Ms.Prettyful Girl - I Love this colorso much so glad I got it.Great mind think a like .....BBB
Yes please do and share with us either on your blog or twitter =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - I agree.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Lorena - Yes I agree it sure is like I said Im glad I got it =)
~Jazmin

Ariel said...

Oh wow! I absolutely loooove that colour! I'll have to keep my eyes open for that!
+ the nail polish in my mint green post is Essie's "Mint Candy Apple." I own it and love it!

xoxo

Elizabeth said...

Pretty color! My mother has it on her feet right now :]

Hunter87 said...

@ Ariel - Yes it i a very pretty color I LOVE it.
Thank you I need to be in the look out for that color but I may have it.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - How nice I need to do the same too =)
~Jazmin