Thursday, April 26, 2012

Review: Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat

Hello lady's today I have a quick review it is the Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat.
I have been using this for a few weeks now and I like it.

This workers very good as a base coat.I notice that it makes my nail polish apply super smooth but I guess that is the purpose of a base coat.
It is a clean polish and it come in a silver bottle very fancy.
I have also notice that it has made my nails super strong and I really like that.

But now comes the bad part I don't like it as a Top coat because it dose not give me that super shinny look I like.
I would buy this again but not use it as a top coat but as a base because it works wonderfully.
I really like Sally Hansen products I think that it is a great drugstore brand.
Do you know of a good top coat? please let me know.

Price: $4+



**Product payed with my own money**


16 comments:

Jessica said...

uh-o your nails stronger? damn i may have to buy this haha i so need help in the nail department

Cami said...

I tagged you! Come to my blog and check it out :) http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com/2012/04/tag-get-to-know-me.html

xoxo
Cami

Hunter87 said...

@ Cami - Thank you for the tag =)
~Jazmin

Heather said...

Sally Hansen Mega Shine is the one i've been using and I am obsessed. It is way better then OPI or any other top coat i've tried. it makes my nails look super shiney and smoothe. I've had a few people ask if I have the shellac manicure or a gel polish on lol

Hunter87 said...

@ Heather - Thank you I will get that one next time Im at the store.
~Jazmin

Modish Michelle.com said...

Great post :) I'm looking for a good base coat and top coat, so I'll keep this in mind.

Hunter87 said...

@ Modish Michelle.com - Im glad my post help you I hope that it can work for you as well =)
~Jazmin

Jasmine of ❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

hi, jaz! hope you're well! like your new layout. :)

i've tried this prod. before... i would just use it as a base coat also. :)


have a great wknd!

xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

GirlieAndGlamorous ♥ said...

I love Sally Hansen's mega shine it is the best it's a silver and blue bottle!! So good!!

KatXoXo said...

I have the sally hansens miracle nail growth and hardener and it works better then OPI envy nail treatements!! my nails have never been so hard (although they have not grown to the length I want yet but I think they will)

Hunter87 said...

@ adamalexmommy - Thank you doll. I just wanted to try something different with my blog.
I agree with you its is weired because Sally Hansen never dissapoins me but this did =(
Have a great weekend too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ GirlieandGlamorous - Thank you for the information.I need to get it.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ KarXoXo - I have heard many good things about that one too I need to try it too.
Thank you for your comment doll have a great weekend =)
~Jazmin

♥ YourBFF ♥ said...

I haven't tried this before but I am looking for a new base coat so I will look into it! My favorite top coat is Seche Vite for sure! I am addicted to how shiny it is and it makes any polish look better (in my opinion) :) Too bad this product didn't deliver what it said it would do by working for both base & top coat! That would have been great to have 2 products in 1! :)

Adriana said...

Great review, I've never tried this one. I've always wanted to try these. At least now I know that it won't work as a top coat. I like my nails to turn out looking shiny too.

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

Great review.
I really like the Milani top coat. Gives a wonderful shine.

I just awarded you over on my blog.