Thursday, April 26, 2012

Review: Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat

Hello lady's today I have a quick review it is the Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat.
I have been using this for a few weeks now and I like it.

This workers very good as a base coat.I notice that it makes my nail polish apply super smooth but I guess that is the purpose of a base coat.
It is a clean polish and it come in a silver bottle very fancy.
I have also notice that it has made my nails super strong and I really like that.

But now comes the bad part I don't like it as a Top coat because it dose not give me that super shinny look I like.
I would buy this again but not use it as a top coat but as a base because it works wonderfully.
I really like Sally Hansen products I think that it is a great drugstore brand.
Do you know of a good top coat? please let me know.

Price: $4+



**Product payed with my own money**


Post a Comment