Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Summer Favorites Part 1

This are My Summer Favorites Part 1 they are in no particular order I hope you lady's are having a great week.

1. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Hair Product - I do have a full review. I love this because I have been going to the pool and I feel this help my hair not get to damage.
2. Caribbean Breeze SPF45 - I use this on my body and face it is not oily and it protects me from the sun.
3. Maybelline BBcream - LOVE how it brightens my face with out making it oily.
4. Maybelline Age Rewind Neutralizer - I LOVE LOVE this product gives me the perfect coverage it dose not melt way in this heat or crease perfect for the summer time.
5. Mac Eye Kohl Pencil in Fascinating - I like to use this white eyeliner on my waterline it make me look awake and ready to start my day.

6. Hard Candy Baked Blush in Honeymoon - I use this as a highlighter color very very pretty.
7. Physicians Formula Bronze Booster in Medium to Dark - This gives me a very pretty tan look with out looking orange.
8. Nars Blush in Deep Throat - I LOVE the way this look on my tan skin gives me the perfect pink color perfect for a summer night date with the hubby.
9. Nars Blush in Madly - LOVE how this blush gives my fave a very healthy glow to my cheeks.


Swatch
Top - Nars blush in Madly
Bottom - Nars blush in Deep Throat


Swatch
Top - PF Bronze Booster
Bottom- Hard Candy blush in Honeymoon

**All products payed with hubby's money**


12 comments:

B said...

Been thinking about getting a BB cream, do you have oily skin? I love NARS deep thoart and just picked up the Maybelline Age Rewind:)

Unknown said...

@ Michelle - Yes I do and this has worked on me better than the GarnierBB cream.Great it is a very pretty blush and I hope you like that concealer as much as I do.
~Jazmin

Erica J said...

i love that hard candy blush. it looks like it can double as both a highlight and a blush. pretty! I also love how you have that wonderful disclaimer! LOL! anyway, I seem you live in Aurora. I have been keeping up with the trial and it really is the saddest thing. do you know anything about the whole tragedy that others may now know who dont live there? I dont mean to badger you or anything like that, I am just really curious, lol! Thanks for sharing too! <3 Erica

Alina Rodriguez said...

Great summer favorites, Jazmin! I just got the Maybelline BB cream and I can't wait to try it :)

Unknown said...

love all the sheer colors. hope you have a great wknd, jaz!

xoxo,
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

Ashley Marie said...

I die for NARS blushes, I understand why they are in your summer favorites haha. Great post love :)

-Ash
http://lashesanyone.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

@ Erica J - I agree with you on the Hard Candy blush. No honey I dont know of anybody that was involved in that shooting or know of anything that has been said on the news.No problem is nice to see that people care =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Alina - Thanks doll I really hope you like it.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ AdamandAlexmommy - Thanks I sure will same to you too.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Ashely Marie - I know me too very great blushes in general.
~Jazmin

. said...

i need to try out all this new foundations & bb creams out there

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

I am in love with every single blush you showed us here. They are so pretty! I think those look would good on me too since we are about the same tan color LOL. I want to try a BB cream but don't know which one to try :)