Monday, July 2, 2012

My Review on the It's a 10 Miracle leave-in Product

This post will be about the It's a 10 Miracle leave-in product for your hair.
I have thick color treaded hair and I have been using this for a little over a month and I LOVE it.

I have the 4oz bottle and I still a lot of product left. I like to use this on my fresh clean hair I was using this everytime I washed my hair but I did find that it made my hair oily so I stoped.Now I only use this once a week and work perfectly.

This little bottle dose 10 great things to your hair:
1. Repair dry, damage hair ( it sure does my hair is a lot more healthy)
2. Adds Shine ( I agree and not only that but I also like the smell)
3. Detangles ( YES YES I use this when my ladybug has a really bad tangle on her hair and this helps me not hurt her when I try to comb it out)
4. Controls Frizz ( I really dont have frizzy hair )
5. Seals & protects hair color ( I sure does)
6. Prevents split ends ( It does)
7. Stop hair breakage ( It sure does)
8. Creates silkiness ( It sure does especially when I use my straightner after I use this)
9. Enchances natural body ( Im not sure on that becaue I have thick hair already)
10. Flat iron spray & Thermal protector ( Love how my hair feel after using it as a heat protector)

Over all I really like this product I had heard many good things about it and Im so glad I found it and got it. I find that a little goes a long way.
I do see a difference on my hair so I will buy this again Im very happy with it.

The bad part about it is that it is on the pricy for a hair products but I think that you will save money if you get this because it dose a lot in one bottle.

Do you recommend any other hair products?

Price:
$10+ depend on the size







**Product payed with my own money**

12 comments:

B said...

Worth a try if you agree with most of the claims. Gret review.

Beauty Inspector said...

I love! Great leave in conditioner.

Unknown said...

@ Michelle - Thanks for the message doll and yes it is a very good hair product.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Beauty Inspector - I do too yay!
Have a great week doll.
~Jazmin

Anonymous said...

great review
xoxo

theamazingworldofj said...

This sure sounds good. But i don't know for $10+...Still a great review :)

. said...

Great review :) You convinced me to purchase it

Unknown said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Thanks =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Janine - I know about the price but if its worth it why not.
I hope that you do try it out and that you like it.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - Glad that you are going to try it I really hope that you like it as much as I do.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - Glad that you are going to try it I really hope that you like it as much as I do.
~Jazmin

Carissa said...

Great Review...where did you purchase it??