Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Review: New Maybelline Mega Plush Volum'Express

 I have a quick Review on the New Maybelline Mega Plush Volum'Express in Blackest Black.
I have been using this mascara for about a month now.

I LOVE the Maybelline Falsies Mascara but I must say that I HATE this mascara.
I don't like the formula it is a gel-mousse formula this makes my lashes clumpy and they stick together and it is just a BIG mess.
But the biggest problem would be the amount of  flakiness I get over the course of the day.
Another thing is the brush I think it is to BIG and rounded and makes applying the mascara hard.
The packaging colors are really pretty and that is why I had to get it but over all I was not happy with the mascara. This are my own opinions.

Have you tried this mascara?

Price
$8







*Product payed with my own money*
Post a Comment