Friday, July 27, 2012

My Summer Favorites Part 2

 My Summer Favorites Part 2.
Have a happy and safe weekend lady's.

1. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - I like this specially during the summer time because it is not heavy and gives me a nice coverage.
2. SkinDinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish Oil Skin Formula - I'm glad I got this very good for the summer time I will have a full review soon.
3. Mehron Setting Powder - LOVE this setting powder specially during the summer time it help to keep my shinny face under control.


4. Maybelline Baby Lips with SPF 20 - I like my baby lips because not only dose it protect my lips from the sun but also keeps my lips soft and with a hint of color.
5. Clean & Clear Oil absorbing Sheets - I like to use oil absorbing sheets and this I think are super cute because of the Hello Kitty packaging.
6. Essies Nail Polish in  Fiji & French Affair - This two nail polishes are my favorites because they give me a fresh look on my hands and feet.

12 comments:

Dani said...

I would love to see the review on the Skindinavia spray! :)

Laura said...

Would love to see a review on the powder.

Jessica said...

OMG! CAN U PLZZ TWEET ME AND LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THE MEHRON POWDER!

Anonymous said...

Hey! :)
I just wanted to let you know that I gave you the Liebster Award. Read more here - http://turquoisedreaam.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award-giveaway-reminder.html

Miss K

Jannie said...

Aww... The Hello Kitty packaging for the oil absorbing sheets is so cute. :) I didn't know there'd be Hello Kitty packaging now. Hehe...

Both Essie polishes you love are very pretty. I can see them as ultimate summer colors because they look soft, light, and fresh. :)

I see Baby Lips. I am loving mine. They smell so good. They're very moisturizing too. :)

Unknown said...

@ Dani - I will have that up sometime next week.
Thanks for your comment =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ MakeupbyLaura1 - I will have a review next week. Thanks for your comment.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jessica sorry it took me long but i finally twitter you I got mine online.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Miss K - Thank you doll for the award =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jannie - I think it was just a limmited addition type of thing.But yes it sure is cute.
Thank you for your alwasy lovely comment I hope that both you and your son had lots of fun this weekend.
~Jazmin

. said...

the maybelline foundation would deff have to be one of my favorites as well

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

Nice little collection :) I have not used anything you posted here. I have used Essie but not these colors although they are very pretty. I am excited to see what you have to say on the setting powder because I have never used one but have always been curious about them :) Great job, BBB!