Thursday, July 12, 2012

Review: Maybelline Dream Fresh BBcream

This will be a Review on the NEW Maybelline Dream Fresh BBcream.
Mine is in Medium/Deep tint I have been using this for a little over three weeks and I must say that I like it.
This is not full coverage it only gives me a sheer coverage perfect for the summer time.
I like the matte finish it gives me and also how it makes my face look.

The product claims to do:
8-in-1 Skin Perfector
• Blurs imperfections
• Brightens
• Evens skin tone
• Smoothes
• Hydrates
• Enhances
• Protects with SPF 30
• 0% oils and heavy ingredients

It has a hint of smell like a sunscreen and comes in other color shades. The size is a 1.0 fl oz.
Over all I'm very happy with it I would not use this all the time only during the summer time.
I'm glad that drugstore companies are coming up with BBcreams and I'm so glad that I can try them

Have you tried any of the New BBcreams?

Price
$8







**Product payed with my own money**

15 comments:

Merrybelly said...

I cant wait to try this out!! :)
merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This hasn't come out in New Zealand yet but I cant wait to try this out!

Unknown said...

@ Merrybelly - I hope that you get to try it soon.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Samantha Ayson - I hope that you like it as much as I do =)
~Jazmin

Laura said...

I have been so tempted in getting this BB but all different reviews make me think about it. After reading yours maybe I'll give it a try. I want something that I can use on a summer day out to the pool. Thanks for the post.

. said...

This is on my wishlist :)

Unknown said...

@ MakeupbyLaura1 - Thanks I love it and yes it is perfect for the summer time.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - Nice! I really hope that you get and have a great weekend =)
~Jazmin

Ashley Marie said...

I've been wanting to try this after I saw it at the drug store the other day! Thank you for the review love :)

-Ash
http://lashesanyone.blogspot.com/

Nhi said...

thanks a lot for the comment:) i'm obsessed with my dior bb cream right now, it has full coverage which is really good. i just need to put that on my face and then it's done:)

lots of love xx

Anonymous said...

i havent tried these creams yet, but i always hear great things so i think i might buy some soon :)

Unknown said...

hey, jaz! how are you? i have been waiting to see a review on this before going out to buy because i love bb products... and this one i was debating whether to go for it or not... i love your review... but i wished this product didn't have that sunscreen-y smell... great review nontheless, and love the photos. :) have a great rest of the week! :)

xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

Adriana said...

Great review, i'll have to try this for Summer. I'm almost done with what I'm using now.

Alina Rodriguez said...

I can't wait to try this BB cream. I love lightweight products for the summertime, and this seems like it will be a nice product to use.

Thanks for the review, Jazmin :)

KatXoXo said...

I'm thinking I might pick this up!! I've been hearing so many people rave about it!!