Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Everyday Eye Look (Updated)

Today I want to share with you all my Everyday Eye Look.
What is your Everyday Eye look?



1.Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express mascara( yellow tube) -I use this on my lower lashes.
2.Maybellines The Falsies Volum Express mascara (purple tube)-This is for both my top and lower lashes I have been doing this combo and I LOVE it.
3.Mac Paint Pot in Nubile - I like this for all over my eyelid I like how it matches my skin and covers the small imperfections I have on my eyelids.
4.Smash Box Single Eyeshadow in Fizz - This is a very pretty highlight color I would never use shimmer as a highlight but this one is just so so pretty.
5.Smash Box Single Eyeshadow in Nude - This is the perfect light brown perfect for my crease.
6.Jordan FabuLiner in Black - I have had this for over a month and it has not dried up LOVE how pigmented it is and also how it makes it super easy to create the perfect cat eye.
7.Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Clear - This is my favorite lash glue.
8.Ardell Lashes 106 in Black - This are one of my FAVORITE eyelashes LOVE the way they look and feel.







**All products payed with my hubby's money**
Post a Comment