Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Everyday Eye Look (Updated)

Today I want to share with you all my Everyday Eye Look.
What is your Everyday Eye look?



1.Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express mascara( yellow tube) -I use this on my lower lashes.
2.Maybellines The Falsies Volum Express mascara (purple tube)-This is for both my top and lower lashes I have been doing this combo and I LOVE it.
3.Mac Paint Pot in Nubile - I like this for all over my eyelid I like how it matches my skin and covers the small imperfections I have on my eyelids.
4.Smash Box Single Eyeshadow in Fizz - This is a very pretty highlight color I would never use shimmer as a highlight but this one is just so so pretty.
5.Smash Box Single Eyeshadow in Nude - This is the perfect light brown perfect for my crease.
6.Jordan FabuLiner in Black - I have had this for over a month and it has not dried up LOVE how pigmented it is and also how it makes it super easy to create the perfect cat eye.
7.Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Clear - This is my favorite lash glue.
8.Ardell Lashes 106 in Black - This are one of my FAVORITE eyelashes LOVE the way they look and feel.







**All products payed with my hubby's money**

18 comments:

Jessica said...

Woah I luv it so pretty n natural! My routine is lotion lol I never do my m.u =/

Unknown said...

Pretty look!
I just bought my first pair of lashes & can't seem to apply them right lol.

Dani said...

Maybelline The Falsies is amazing! This is a great every day look. I love how you keep the shadow simple but play up your lashes.

Ariel said...

very pretty eye look! i love those false eye lashes!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

KatXoXo said...

gorgeuos!!

Ashley Marie said...

This is such a gorgeous and natural look, I love!

-Ashley
http://lashesanyone.blogspot.com/

Carissa said...

Love It!!!

. said...

I would have a decent look but i wake up so early the last thing i care for is makeup

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - Thanks at list you are putting on lotion =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Life as a Souther Girl - Nice!!! it just takes practice doll. I use fake lashes all the time LOVE them.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Dani - I try to keep it simple and make it quickly.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - The Ardelle brand are my favorite.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ KatXoXo - Thanks =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Ashley Marie - Thanks and I agree I have to keep it simple.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Carissa - Thanks doll =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - I understand girl sometimes Im the same but us girls we just like to look pretty all the time.
~Jazmin

This passenger's element said...

Smashbox's Nude is such an awesome color and the formula of this shadow is so buttery, blendable...perfection! Glad you showcased this!

Katie O' Brien. said...

you have great eyes
Great blog, I am now following!
Katie xx

Dreaming of Forever.
http://dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.com/