Monday, June 18, 2012

Review: Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo

I have featured the Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo in one or two monthly favorites.
So here is my quick review on this amazing drug store dry shampoo.

I going to start by saying that I LOVE the smell ( fresh, clean scent )
It comes in a standard aerosol spray nozzle.
This dry shampoo dose what it clams to do adsorbs all the oil on my hair. I also find that gives my hair a nice volume.I often find myself using this to give my hair some volume on those days my hair is super flat.

For us girls that have dark hair you have to be careful not to hold the bottle too close to your hair during application because it can leave a slight white cast on your hair but it can be easy fix all you have to do is really work the product in to your roots. Yes it absorbs the oil and gives me a nice volume but it can also make my hair look a little dry and that for I use my Garnier Brilliantine Shine Spray.
Bottom line I like this dry shampoo and I will keep buying it!

You can find this at all your local drugstore.

What is your favorite drugstore dry shampoo?

Price: $4






**Product payed with my own money**

15 comments:

Jannie said...

I must try this one! Thanks for review this product. I did not know Dove has dry shampoo too. I have a Tresemme one. It's alright and works well, but I'm willing to try others. Especially one like Dove with a fresh, clean scent. :)

Glad you kicked your nail biting habit too. Acrylics is an effective way of getting rid of the habit. Plus, they make the nails look gorgeous. :)

Anonymous said...

I have bought this two times and both times I only got to use the product once! Something was going on with the packaging because all the product would absorb or something, it was weird. But I agree the smell is amazing. I might try it again.

theamazingworldofj said...

You know what, i will get me this! i read so many reviews about dry shampoos lately and i simply like the dove products.
I get to wash my hair once a week (it's very long and i just don't have the time) and the last few days my hair looks greasy (what i really hate). So dry shampoo it shall be!

. said...

I would be getting this one soon!

Unknown said...

@ Jannie - Glad you like this review doll.It is the BEST dry shampoo I hope you try it and I really hope that you like it.
Thank you for your comment =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Stephanie - My frined had that problem so what I did is that I grab the one from the way back it must be that people spray it to smell it and that waiste the products.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Janie - I hope that you do try it and I hope that you like it.I was my hair every other day so this help a lot.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - I hope you do doll and I hoper that you like it.
~Jazmin

This passenger's element said...

Awesome! Im obsessed with dry shampoos so this post was extremely helpful!

Shang J. said...

Oh I didn't know Dove had a range of dry shampoos. Sounds like a great product! :)

Unknown said...

@ This passenger's element - Glad this post help you.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Shang J. - Im glad you found out about this and yes they are all very amaizing products.
~Jazmin

Adriana said...

I have been wanting to try this, thanks for the review =)

Unknown said...

i always wanted to try this... but read somewhere else that it wasn't that great. good to read your review, jaz...

happy wednesday!

Unknown said...

This is the second review I read, i'm def giving it a try!