Monday, June 18, 2012

Review: Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo

I have featured the Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo in one or two monthly favorites.
So here is my quick review on this amazing drug store dry shampoo.

I going to start by saying that I LOVE the smell ( fresh, clean scent )
It comes in a standard aerosol spray nozzle.
This dry shampoo dose what it clams to do adsorbs all the oil on my hair. I also find that gives my hair a nice volume.I often find myself using this to give my hair some volume on those days my hair is super flat.

For us girls that have dark hair you have to be careful not to hold the bottle too close to your hair during application because it can leave a slight white cast on your hair but it can be easy fix all you have to do is really work the product in to your roots. Yes it absorbs the oil and gives me a nice volume but it can also make my hair look a little dry and that for I use my Garnier Brilliantine Shine Spray.
Bottom line I like this dry shampoo and I will keep buying it!

You can find this at all your local drugstore.

What is your favorite drugstore dry shampoo?

Price: $4






**Product payed with my own money**
Post a Comment