Friday, June 15, 2012

Review: NEW Revlon ColorStay Wipped Foundation

I got the NEW Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation in the color 250 Medium Beige.
I got mine at Rite Aid and they only had four colors on display and this was the darkest of all the colors so I decided to get it. I'm sad this this is not my color because as we get closer to summer I get a lot more darker.But the color is going to be perfect for fall/winter.

I like the way this foundations feels on my skin.This is a full coverage foundation yet it dose not feel heavy on my skin.
The consistency is like a  combination of mouse/liquid. This applies very smoothly on my face I use my Beauty Blender and it gave me a flawless finish.
I also like that it made my face matte NOT ALL DAY but it dose HELP.

I really don't like the packaging. I think that with this type of container you have to be careful not to put unwanted bacteria inside. What I do I use a clean small spatula to scoop the product out and then apply it to my face.
I also wish that they had more colors.
The price is a little high but the foundation is great.

I hope this Review help you if you are thinking of getting this NEW foundation by Revlon.

Price - $13










**Product payed with my own money**

12 comments:

Ariel said...

I heard that this foundation is great so I'm glad to see a full review! the packaging looks nice but I totally agree that it would catch bacteria easily. great review!

-ariel* xoxo
www.chiclookxo.com

Jessica said...

Don't u waste more product in containers like this? It sounds nice though loved ur review hun

. said...

I really want to try this out but i am not sure because of the container. Great review but they way:)

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - I know I hate unwanted bacteria but I like the foundation.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - I dont think you do.Thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - I hope you do and I hope that you like it. Have a wondeful weekend doll =)
~Jazmin

Jannie said...

I want to get this foundation, but I'm quite reluctant because of the packaging. (My L'oreal Magic Souffle one has similar packaging. I use a disposable sponge with it. I just have to keep changing sponges though.) Using a spatula to pick up the product is a good and sanitary idea. I've seen this foundation everywhere in the beauty community along with matching good reviews. I'm tempted to get it. Hehe... Thanks for the review. :)

Unknown said...

@ Jannie - When this happens to me I just go and get it I hope that you do and I also hope that you like it.I like using my spatula I did not think of a clean sponge.
Have a great weekend doll!
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

i never really thought about the bacteria factor.... but i really love the way it applies. :)


happy weekend, jaz!!

theamazingworldofj said...

Great review, looks like a good product!
Janine

Having a Blog Giveaway, feel free to check it out :)

http://theamazingworldofj.blogspot.com/2012/06/you-rock-giveaway-theamazingworldofj.html

Vanity and Vodka said...

Great review :-) I was wanting to try this one :-)
I'm new to your blog and really enjoy it!

Unknown said...

This foundation looks really nice! The pot thing is a little off putting but it looks really silky! :)