Friday, June 15, 2012

Review: NEW Revlon ColorStay Wipped Foundation

I got the NEW Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation in the color 250 Medium Beige.
I got mine at Rite Aid and they only had four colors on display and this was the darkest of all the colors so I decided to get it. I'm sad this this is not my color because as we get closer to summer I get a lot more darker.But the color is going to be perfect for fall/winter.

I like the way this foundations feels on my skin.This is a full coverage foundation yet it dose not feel heavy on my skin.
The consistency is like a  combination of mouse/liquid. This applies very smoothly on my face I use my Beauty Blender and it gave me a flawless finish.
I also like that it made my face matte NOT ALL DAY but it dose HELP.

I really don't like the packaging. I think that with this type of container you have to be careful not to put unwanted bacteria inside. What I do I use a clean small spatula to scoop the product out and then apply it to my face.
I also wish that they had more colors.
The price is a little high but the foundation is great.

I hope this Review help you if you are thinking of getting this NEW foundation by Revlon.

Price - $13










**Product payed with my own money**
Post a Comment