Monday, June 11, 2012

Review: Revlon ColorSaty Foundation SPF6

I like to use drugstore foundations all the time I use my more high end foundation for special occasions.
This is one of my favorites drug foundations it is the Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Rich Tan SPF6.

If you are looking for a full coverage foundation then look no further this is the foundation for you.
I like to use this when I go out at night or have a big event to go to.
This not only is a full coverage foundation but it really hold up for a long time.

I feel that this foundation you have to be careful on how you apply it I like to build my foundation to the coverage I need I feel that by doing this it make it not fell heavy or look cake up on my face. It is considered a full coverage foundation in my opinion because it cover everything spots,blemishes etc.

It dose come in a other skin tone colors.Also it come in Combination/Oily skin or Normal /Dry skin.
I use the Combo/Oily skin.

The things I don't like about this foundation is that when using this foundation you have to work fast with it because it dose dry up quickly.
Another thing would be that I wish it came with a pump because if you are not careful it can get everywhere.

Over all I really like this foundation
Next post will be a Review on the NEW Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation.

What is your favorite drug store foundation?

Price:
$9 



***Product payed with my hubby's money***

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Great review!!!
I also LOVE this stuff!! :)

Jessica said...

ohhh really full coverage? hmm will def check this stuff out doll!! gracias for the review

Unknown said...

@ WyoSparles - Yay!!! I have seen a lot of people that dont like it it must be because they are not applying it correctly.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - De nada doll.It really is and I hope you like it as much as I do =)
~Jazmin

. said...

I heard nothing but good things of it! I just dislike the scent

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - To me it dose not have a heavy scent.
~Jazmin

Anonymous said...

never tried this, great review

Unknown said...

@ CottonCanyINK - You shoul if you like full coverage.Thanks =)
~Jazmin

Nhi said...

thanks a lot for your comment sweety:) i really like revlon products and i also had a revlon foundation which i loved. full coverage is for sure:) now i'm trying other brands to compare.
lots of love xx

Demi Mist said...

I want to try it. In two weeks I'm getting married and I want to use a perfect makeup. I already own some good brands, but this one has very good reviews.
I am a new follower, I hope you visit my blog.
(I'm having a giveaway)

Unknown said...

@ Nee - You are welcome. I sure that there are a lot more founatio out there that can be compared to it.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Demi Mist - Congrats on the up comming wedding this will be perfect for you.Thanks I sure will =)
~Jazmin

Ashley Marie said...

I want to check this out now. I've been using powder foundation lately but have been on the hunt for a good drugstore liquid foundation. Thank you for the review love! :)

-Ashley
http://lashesanyone.blogspot.com/