Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Favoite Sigma Brushes ( requested)

This post will be on my four Favorite Sigma Brushes.
I have different makeup brushes but this time I want to share with you this particular brush brand and give you my honest opinion.

I got my first makeup brush by Sigma about 1 yr ago I was introduced to them by my cousin.
I got there travel size makeup brush set in Black.
When I first got my small travel set I was very happy with it because it comes with all the necessary brushes and a brush roll.
So after that I order a second order. I only buy the single brushes no kits I don't know why I just do.

I'm pretty OK with the brushes that I have from them. They only thing about them that I really don't like is the shedding and the ink bled every time you wash them.
I have a few Mac brushes and those DO NOT SHED or BLED INK so by far they are my favorite. I know that they are EXPENSIVE but they are a great quality brush.

Below are four of my favorite Brushes by Sigma.
I hope this can help you if you are thinking of getting some Sigma Brushes.


Sigma Round Top Kabuki F82 - This is a perfect brush for foundation when I use this brush I get the perfect air brush finish and I don't use a lot of foundation. It is a little hard to wash but when you was it very good it look like new all the time.


Sigma Eye Shading E55 - I LOVE this brush I have three its perfect for applying your eye shadows and I also find that it applies any loose pigments just as well with not a lot of fallout. I also use this to smudge my eye shadow on my lower lash line.


Sigma (travel size) SS194 Concealer brush - I use this not only to apply my concealer but also to shape my eye brows. The size is perfect for traveling.


Sigma  (travel size) SS150 Face Brush - I also LOVE this I have this in my makeup bag and I like how fluffy and rounded this brush is perfect for applying my face powder.

For prices and to see more product detail  go to SigmaBeauty

*All the product payed with my hubby's money*

19 comments:

♥ YourBFF ♥ said...

Great picks for your favorite brushes! I too found that a couple of my Sigma brushes bled (mainly just the large powder brush) and strangely enough I have one of their blush brushes which has white hairs, but somehow the bristles have a black streak in it like it absorbed something from one of the black brushes perhaps? It is so weird! I do not own any MAC brushes yet but I have heard that they are really nice. Which MAC ones do you own? I kind of feel like I wouldn't know where to start with MAC brushes because they are so many to choose from if you know what I mean! :)
Great review and pictures, Jazmin! Hope you are having a great weekend so far! :)

mattabellax3 said...

I unfortunately do not own any sigma brushes! I've been lusting over them for quite a while now! Nice packs for your favorites!

Beauty Inspector said...

I want to try the round top kabuki for foundation. Thanks for the tip!

. said...

do you think they shed bad?

Anonymous said...

love sigma brushes ;-)

Unknown said...

@ Your BFF - I know what you are talking about it happens to me that for I have it only sitting there. I can recommend the Mac 109 becuae I LOVE it Im thinking of making a post about them as weel. Thank you for your comment =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ mataabellaX3 - I hope my post help you on which one to get =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Beauty Inspector - Yes you should it ia a great brush to have =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy'smakeup - Not like bad but they do hope that helps doll.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ CottonCAndyINK - Glad you do doll.
Have a great weekend.
~Jazmin

Jannie said...

Hey, girl. Thanks for the birthday greeting you left for my son on my blog. So sweet of you. :) Thanks for the comment on my dress too. It's been my fave dress so far. Hehe... :D

Loved the post about your fave Sigma brushes. Now I have ideas of what to get next. That F21 kabuki brush looks nice. I heard it works really well. :) Sigma has great eye brushes too. I have the E55 too and love how it's multifunctional. It's great for packing on color, blending, browbone highlight, and it works well with pigments too. I'm glad you love this brush as well. I totally agree with you about how it's great at applying pigments and yes, without the fallout. :)

Thanks for sharing these brushes. Enjoy your weekend and take care. :)

B said...

Thanks for the post. I experienced the same problem with the brushes, sheding & bleeding. Glad you have a few favorites that I might try out.

Ariel said...

i love sigma brushes! my sister has the round top kabuki and she raves about it all the time!

-ariel* xoxo

Unknown said...

@ Jannie - You are very welcome I have been wanting to get a dress like that for summer.
Im glad that you liked my post.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Michelle - Glad this post gave you an idea of what to get next.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - Nice! it is a very good brush to have =)
~Jazmin

Kaleido Mind said...

been reading about these--def want to try them out, thanks!

olikaera said...

great brushes!!!

Anonymous said...

I dont have Sigma brushes, but i have a couple of mac and the rest bdellium brushes. :) thanks for sharing girl!!