Thursday, May 31, 2012

My May Favorites

This are my monthly favorites for the month of May.
So glad this month is over because I need the sun in my life plus this summer my family and I have lots of fun things to do.
What are your favorites for the month of May?

1.Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat - I was recommend this by so many of you here on my blog as well as on my twitter. I got it and I really LOVE it so glad I take advise from you lady's.
2. Essie Nail polish in French Affair - This is such a pretty baby pink color I have this on my toes and I get so many compliments.
3. Maybelline Great Lash Clear Gel - I use this for my eyebrows and I like how they look and they don't fell heavy or anything like that.
4. New Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Moisturizer - I was out of my regular moisturizer so I decided to try something new and this is the one that I have been using and I really like it.
5. Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Primer - The weather is getting a lot more warmer so I like to use primer on my face to keep my makeup from melting off my face and I really like this one.


6. Too Face Original Chocolate Matte Bronzer - I have been using this to contour my face and I like the way how is applies to my fave and really like the matte finish.
7. Mac VivaGlam Gaga - This lipstick is a bright pink I would never picked it up but I did try it and I LOVE the was it look with my skin tone.
8. Jordana Fabuliner in black - I like this eyeliner because it is super pigmented and also it makes it so much easier to do a cat eye.
9. Hard Candy Glam of Lauge - I have been using this none stop to sculpt my eyebrows and also as a concealer and I just LOVE it.


10. Ardell Wispies in Black - This are my everyday lashes I love the way they look and feel.
11. Nars Blush in Madly - This is one of my favorite blushes from Nars I don't know what took me long to get it. It is the perfect blush to have for summer!!!
12. Mac Paint Pot in Nubile - I like this because I use it as a base or alone.
13. SmashBox eye shadow in (left - right) - Nude I like to use this on my crease & Fizz I like to use this for my brow bone highlight.

*All products payed with my own money*


15 comments:

. said...

I am seriously jealous of your favorites! There all items ive been dying to try:)

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - Reall? Im sure you will try them soon and I hope you like them as much as I do.
~Jazmin

Boho Vanity said...

the essie color is so pretty!


x Jordan
- Boho Vanity -

Unknown said...

Awesome picks, darling! I wish we had all of those in my country. I feel like i'm missing out! LOL!

http://jbperez4.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

I LUV THE RIMEL FIX AND PERFECT!! HMMM I SHOULD DO A REVIEW THANKS DOLL HEHE

Unknown said...

@ Boho Vanity - I agree with you =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Johanna Perez - Im sure you got some great stuff too that we dont have here.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - You should I sure did and its one of my favoite primers as well =)
~Jazmin

This passenger's element said...

Smashbox Nude....such a nice nude and the formula of the shadow is so buttery and blendable.

Unknown said...

@ This passanger's element - I agree with you on that one. It is my first time using a smashbox eye shadow Im sold I think I will try the palette for brown eyes next.
~Jazmin

B said...

I have been wanting to get the Gaga lipstick but haven't yet. I need to do it soon before they stop selling it.

Unknown said...

@ Michelle - I got mine at my CCO and so glad I did its the perfect color for summer =)
~Jazmin

Anonymous said...

Great faves!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Love that Essie polish and I want to go and swatch that NARS blush!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Carissa said...

I love your monthly favorites...so jealous of your monthly favorites! You should do a link up for this post!!! So everyone can read about everyone's monthly favorites!!! I would love to participate!!