Friday, May 4, 2012

My 5 De Mayo Eye Look

Hello lady's today is such a hot day here in Colorado I hope it stays this way for the festivities I have plan with my family.
I did a 5 De Mayo look using Mac single eyeshadow in Expensive Pink. This is a very pretty pink color with gold shimmer.
I feel that the pictures I took don't do justice to how pretty this eyeshadow color is.
Have a wonderful weekend lady's!!!

1.UDPP
2. Mac single eyeshadow in Expensive Pink all over eyelid & lower lash line.
3.Mac single eyeshadow in Cork for the crease.
4.WnW single eyeshadow in Brulee for brow bone highlight.
5.Maybelline Falsies Mascara.


** All products payed with my own money**

19 comments:

Ariel said...

very pretty! perfect for this weekend! :)

-ariel* xoxo

Betzy's Glam Page said...

very pretty:)

KatXoXo said...

Love this!! It's so hard to find a pink shadow that compliments my skin color but this looks very great on you!! :)

Hunter87 said...

@ Ariel - I agree Im glad I got this color.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Betzy's Glam Page - Thank you doll =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@KatXoXo - Thank you I love this color.
~Jazmin

Heather said...

pretty color

SheerBeauty (Kayla) said...

love this look!

Jasmine of ❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

such a gorgeous color!
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

Jessica said...

ur naturally gorgeous i love it

Fashionettista!! said...

very natural makeup!! that can be use for everyday wear!! love it!! i love nude colors makeup too!!
Kisses lee!
http://fashionettista.blogspot.com.br/

B said...

Love the eye look. So simple and fresh looking.

Unknown said...

@ Heather - Thank you!
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ SheerBeauty - Thank you I do too.Than is why I wanted to share it with you ladys.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ AdamAlexMommy - Thank you doll for your lovely comment.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - Awww thank you!!
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Fashionnistta - Thank you doll for your comment I too like to use neutral colors.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

I just started following your blog & i love it.
This year I am trying to make my dreams come true

follow back please?
thank you! <3 :)

Unknown said...

@ Kristin - Thank you for your lovely comment and yes I will follow you.
~Jazmin