Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hello Everyone!!

Hello lady's. If you are a follower from my old blog I want to give you a Big THANK YOU for now following my new blog.
If you have been following my old blog you know that I had a BIG problem with people not been able to follow my blog because I was having problems with the GFC follow button.
But now that problem is fix.
I feel very sad that I had to get rid of my old blog I feel like I worked so hard but now I'm happy to know that people are going to be able to follow me again.

If you are a new follower I also want to give you a Big THANK YOU for following me.
I hope that you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy making it!

Link to my old Blog : My Pursuit of Happiness

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, you! just followed here. i just tried bloglovin also, but the link is broken, jaz. hope you have a great wknd!
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

B said...

Sorry to hear about the problems with your blog. Glad your back on track :)

Unknown said...

@ Mina - Thank you doll for your comment and yes I would love to follow you.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ AdamAlexMommy - If its not one thing is the other LOL thank you for leting me know I will fix that.
Have a great sunday!
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Michelle - I agree and I was so happy to know that I can trasfer all my hard work as well.Thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin