Monday, May 28, 2012

Haul:Rite Aid

Hello lady's.
I just whant to quickly show you all the goodies I picked up from Rite Aid. I dont go to Rite Aid often because it a little far away but I made the trip and got some great NEW goodies.
Reviews will come soon.



Sinful Colors in - snow me white this is a white nail polish color.
Revlon in Fig Jam - Copper color with small gold glitter.
Revlon in Apricot Pastry - This is a peach cream color.


Limeted Edition Maybeline palette in Prima Pink &
Lip sticks in Nude Nuances and Flawless Fuchsia


left - right
Flawless Fuchsia pink with a purple undertone
&
Nude Nuances peach nude color




New Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation




I gor 4 of the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.


left - right
Honey, Charm, Cherish,Lovesick


No flash

*all products payed with my own money*
Post a Comment