Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Small Haul - Ross,TjMaxx & Sephora

Hello lady's this weekend I did some shopping and I wanted to share with you all.
Hope that you all are having a great week!

From Ross I got this 3 Cosmetic Arts Nail Polish
One is a cream peach color with shimmer finish. Small white glitter & a Hot pink color.


I scored 3 Essie nail polish for $3 each.
left-right
Sand Tropez - A muted beige with a touch of gray.
French Affair - A very pretty light pink.
Nice Is Nice - This is a beautiful light lilac color.


This I got from TjMaxx




All the goodies

Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Angle Noir- This is a sample size it a very pretty dark black with gold shimmer.

Too Face  Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa - This smells very good.



Nars blush in Madly - This is a pretty bronzy peach color.

left - right
Too Face bronze,Nars pencil,Nars blush



Post a Comment