Wednesday, May 23, 2012

NOTD:L'OREAL Nail Polish in After Hours/ Small Nail Polish HAUL

Hello lady's it is Wednesday and getting so closer to the weekend finally..LOL
Today I want to share with you all this NOTD using my L'oreal Nail Polish in After Hours and also wanted to share with you all my very first batch of L'oreal nail polishes.
Have you tried any of the L'oreal polishes?

I'm super excited to try them all.
This color is a very pretty Dark Navy Blue Color I LOVE it I don't have anything like this color.
I used two coats and I added my favorite Sally Hansen MegaShine Top Coat.
The reason why I like this color is because it almost looks black but it really is not.

left-right
Paparazzi Pleaser - Pretty purple color.
How Romantic - Light Pink color.
After Hours - Dark Navy blue color.


left - right
Tangerine Crush - Coral peach color.
Breaking Curfew - Dark purple black color.
Butterfly Kisses - Lavender color with a silver shimmer finish.




L'oreal Nail Polish in After Hours

**All products payed with my own money**


7 comments:

B said...

That blue color is so sexy for a night out.

Unknown said...

@ Michelle - I agree with you on that one =P
~Jazmin

Laura said...

Ilike the Paparazzi Pleaser tone.

momto8 said...

how fun!! makes me want to paint my nails and have a date!

Unknown said...

@ Makeupbylaura1- I do to it is such a pretty color.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Annmarie Pipa - I know LOL thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin

RochellekeCloset said...

all lovely colors, I love it!