Friday, May 25, 2012

TAG: What is in my Purse!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! lady's today I have a quick and fun post I wanted to share with you all. I did this tag when I first started my blog almost 1yr ago and I decided to do an update one.
So here it is and I TAG all of my lovely followers and you!


I got this bag as gift for Mothers day if you follow me on twitter you probably saw a picture of it.


My purse is a Steve Madden straw large leopard print purse. I LOVE it because I think its perfect for the summer time.


This is the inside of my purse I like to keep my purse clean.


It has a zipper pocket.


My Coach Makeup Bag I got this way back in High School.


Mine and my ladybugs sun glasses. Hers are pink from Children's Place and mine are Kenneth Cole brown.


My wallet is from XOXO my Verizon Blackberry and Pampers flushable wipes for my ladybug.


Inside my Makeup Bag.


Hello Kitty oil absorbing sheets,BBW Bali Mango lotion,BBW Sweet Pea hand sanitizer & hair things.


Advil, favorite concealer by Maybelline, Marc Jacobs Daisy roller perfume and NYX lip gloss.


Favorite Maybelline Dream Matte Powder and PF blush.


My favorite Lip Sticks/Butters
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
L'oreal Lip Stick in Fairest Nude
Rimmel London Lip Stick in Airy Fairy


Swatches
left - right
Rimmel London Airy Fairy
L'oreal Lip Stick in Fairest Nude
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart

**Everything payed with my hubby's money**

17 comments:

Jessica said...

can i just say i dont care about wats inside i just want ur purse thanks hahaha just playing but ur purse is hella hottt!!! i woulda been fine with u just snapping pictures of ur purse hehe.. does the dream matte powder work good? review? i want to try a new drugstore powder.oh and cute glasses girl this is a cute tag. oh n did i say i love ur purse? cause if i didnt well guess what i luv it hehe ok chicka have a great weekend sweeite!!!

Beauty Inspector said...

cool bag!

Unknown said...

So glad you did this tag.
LOVEEE that purse & your glasses.

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - I too LOVE my bag so happy that my hubby go it for me.
I have a review on that Maybelline powder.
Thank you for your comment have a great weekend =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Beauty Inspector - Thank you!
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Life as a souther girl - Thank you for your lovely comment. Have a great weekend =)
~Jazmin

Alina Rodriguez said...

I love posts like these in where I can take a peek into everyone's bags! Thanks for sharing, Jazmin :)

. said...

I use to carry makeup in my bag all the time till some1 stole a few of my fav pieces

Unknown said...

@ Alina - Thank you for your comment and I do too.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy'sMakeup - That sucks.Something happen to me but with my urban decay naked palette some girl at the gym took it I was sooooo mad and sad but my hubby got it again.
~Jazmin

Anonymous said...

such a cute bag

Unknown said...

I always love "What's In My Purse" posts. Yours is really cute btw! Love the leopard print. I should start carrying around disposable wipes with me too - it seems like they would come in handy a lot :)

Unknown said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Thank you!
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Rinny - Thank you I carry them beccause I have a 3yrold and they can get messy all the time =)
~Jazmin

Heidi-likes said...

Hi, just found your blog and i'm loving it :) that steve Madden bag is fabulous, lucky you. I'd love if we could follow each other, let me know on my blog :) xx

http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

Erica J said...

perfect! it almost reminds me of my purse! lol!

Blanca1018♥ said...

Great ideas on "must-haves" in a purse. I recently started carrying a bag with a lot of useful goodies so thanks for helping me complete it.
Your purse is adorable by the way.