Friday, May 25, 2012

TAG: What is in my Purse!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! lady's today I have a quick and fun post I wanted to share with you all. I did this tag when I first started my blog almost 1yr ago and I decided to do an update one.
So here it is and I TAG all of my lovely followers and you!


I got this bag as gift for Mothers day if you follow me on twitter you probably saw a picture of it.


My purse is a Steve Madden straw large leopard print purse. I LOVE it because I think its perfect for the summer time.


This is the inside of my purse I like to keep my purse clean.


It has a zipper pocket.


My Coach Makeup Bag I got this way back in High School.


Mine and my ladybugs sun glasses. Hers are pink from Children's Place and mine are Kenneth Cole brown.


My wallet is from XOXO my Verizon Blackberry and Pampers flushable wipes for my ladybug.


Inside my Makeup Bag.


Hello Kitty oil absorbing sheets,BBW Bali Mango lotion,BBW Sweet Pea hand sanitizer & hair things.


Advil, favorite concealer by Maybelline, Marc Jacobs Daisy roller perfume and NYX lip gloss.


Favorite Maybelline Dream Matte Powder and PF blush.


My favorite Lip Sticks/Butters
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
L'oreal Lip Stick in Fairest Nude
Rimmel London Lip Stick in Airy Fairy


Swatches
left - right
Rimmel London Airy Fairy
L'oreal Lip Stick in Fairest Nude
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart

**Everything payed with my hubby's money**

Post a Comment