Monday, May 14, 2012

Review: Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat

Hello lady's I hope you all had a great weekend.
Today I have a quick review to share with you all. It is on the Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat.
I got this a few weeks ago thanks to the recommendation from my lovely followers.

I must say that I'm really glad I got recommended this top coat because I really like it.
This top coat makes my nail polish super shinny. I have a few matte nail polishes and this top coat makes them super shinny as well.

I had no problems with this top coat at all NO CHIP and NO PEEL.
This has made my nail even stronger thanks to the Micro-Diamond that is added to each bottle.
This not only dose it make my nail polish shiny but it also help the nail polish dry super quickly.

I must say that what I don't like about this top coat is the packaging. The bottle is a  half flat bottle and I feel like I'm not getting a full bottle size of this great top coat.
I hope that next time you are on the look out for a good drug store top coat you give this a try.

Price: $7-9
All drug store Price may be different



*Product payed with my hubby's money*

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

great review ;)

Jessica said...

oh wow thanks for this review

Unknown said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Thank you doll =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - Thank you Im glad you liked it =)
~Jazmin

. said...

I will have to look into it sometime soon:)

Unknown said...

@ Betz's Makeup - I hope you do and that you also like it as much as I do.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

Thank you for the great review! :) I'm in look out for something like this bec.my nails have been brittle and weak. Sally hansen is a good choice. Thnx!

Unknown said...

@ Teli - You will have to try this out and I hope that it works for you as much as it has for me.
~Jazmin

Alina Rodriguez said...

I have been meaning to pick up a new topcoat. I will definitely be on the lookout for this product :)