Monday, May 21, 2012

Review: Garnier Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray

Hello lady's. I hope that you all had a great weekend.
Today I want to share with you a quick review on one of my favorite drug store hair product.
It is the Garnier Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray.

Let me start by saying that I really LOVE the way all Garnier hair products smell.
This smell to me like a clean fruity smell.
I like to use this after I use my straighter or curl my hair because it give my dry hair a nice shine to it not greasy looking. Also, my hair feel super soft and I like that.
It comes in a small bottle and that to me is a plus because I travel a lot so the smaller the bottle the better.
You can also use this as a heat protector for your hair.

I really don't have anything bad to say about this particular product I really like it.
Do you have any other Garnier hair product you recommend to me??

You can find it at all drug store:
$4+




**Product payed with my hubby's money**
Post a Comment