Monday, May 21, 2012

Review: Garnier Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray

Hello lady's. I hope that you all had a great weekend.
Today I want to share with you a quick review on one of my favorite drug store hair product.
It is the Garnier Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray.

Let me start by saying that I really LOVE the way all Garnier hair products smell.
This smell to me like a clean fruity smell.
I like to use this after I use my straighter or curl my hair because it give my dry hair a nice shine to it not greasy looking. Also, my hair feel super soft and I like that.
It comes in a small bottle and that to me is a plus because I travel a lot so the smaller the bottle the better.
You can also use this as a heat protector for your hair.

I really don't have anything bad to say about this particular product I really like it.
Do you have any other Garnier hair product you recommend to me??

You can find it at all drug store:
$4+




**Product payed with my hubby's money**

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to try this one when I'm done with my Aussie shine spray.
I love the smell of Granier

Jessica said...

say wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i didnt know they had this i love garnier thanks doll my eyes are open haha

Unknown said...

@ Tiffany life as a Souther Girl - I hope you like it as much as I do but Aussie also makes grea hair products so I may need to try the one you have as well.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - Me too I hope you do get it and that you like it. GLad to know you like Garnier as well.
~Jazmin

Makeup and Mutts said...

This sounds lovely! Thank you for the fab review :)

Unknown said...

@ Vintage Makeup - You are very welcome =)
~Jazmin

Jannie said...

I love Garnier hair products. I love that fresh fruity smell too that they have. Even their hairsprays smell good. Trying this glossing spray out is a consideration. I bet this looks so pretty, healthy, and shiny on straight or curly hair. :)

Unknown said...

@ Jannie - I LOVE them to and best part is that they are not to over priced.
~Jazmin

Arika Yasmine said...

The glossing spray looks nice to wear...
I'm already following you, follower number 49.. Can't wait for you to do the same...

Follow my blog at
www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

@ Arika Yasmine - Yes it is a very great hair products.Thank you I will do the same =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

sounds like a great product. my hair always needs some help. :) have a great day, jaz!



xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

Unknown said...

@ AdamAlexMommy- It sure is. Thank you I sure will you do the same =)
~Jazmin

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!!! i may have to try this one!! i have one by suave and im not that crazy bout it! :)