Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My April Favorites

Hello lady's I hope that you are all having a great week.
I have lots to do this week but I wanted to take time today to share with you all my April Favorites.
The month of April was such a long month full of wonderful things.My lady bug turn 3 so that was huge and time sure goes by fast.
So here it is hope you guys like them.What are your April Favorites?

My April Favorites



Left-Right
Nars blush in Geiety & Angelika both colors are very pretty I layer both together gives me the perfect pink color to my cheeks.



CoverGirl  Lashblast Fusion in Very Black - I like this mascara I needed I change from my Maybelline Falsies.
Jordana FabuLiner Marker Eye Liner in Black - I have been using this none stop make making the wing eye liner super easy.
Mac Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Havana -I LOVE this brown eye shadow I have been using this dry but when I want to be extra dramatic look I use it wet.
Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW25 - I like the way this concealer gives me full coverage and goes on super smoothly.



St.Ives Apricot Cleanser - I like St.Ives products and this is no exception. I really like the way this makes my face feel after I wash it .
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 230 - I always go back to this foundation I love the coverage and how it dose not make my face feel heavy.
Vaseline Lip Therapy - The weather here in Co is so crazy it hot one day then it is super cold and this has help to keep my lips super smooth.



Dove Fresh + Care Dry Shampoo - I like the smell of this dry shampoo. The only thing that I don't like is that you only get one use of the bottle =(
Suave Sweet Pea & Violet Body Lotion - I like the way this smells and how it makes my skin feel super soft.
Got2b Volumizing Styling Powder - I have been using this powder to give my hair volume it dose not give me a lot but it is still works and I like it.
Garnier Brilliantne Shine - This smell so good and gives my hair the perfect shine with out making it look oily.

*All Products Payed With Hubby's Money*


23 comments:

Betzy's Makeup said...

The maybelline fit me has become one of my favorites :)

Natasha Marie said...

Love love! I totally wanna try the dove shampoo :)

Jessica said...

great items doll

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

Great choices!
I have a small tube of that suave lotion in my purse.. love the smell!

Hunter87 said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - Mine too glad you like it as well.In my opinion one of the best Foundation ever.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Natasha Marie - You should and I hope you ike it as much as I do.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Jessica - Thank you doll.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Tiffany Life as a Souther Girl - Nice!!!
I too think the smell is amaizing.
~Jazmin

MZ.CYN said...

Great products! I love the Fit Me foundation for those days where I don't need much coverage. Its super light and feels great on the skin.

Dani said...

I just bought this Dove dry shampoo and I love it! I heard that a lot of people only get one use out of it but I am not sure why? I have not had any problems with it.

Jennifae said...

I love Havana too!

Beauty on a College budget said...

I have the Suave Lotion too and I love love the scent, it's nice, but doesn't over power my perfume.

Vintage Makeup said...

Both of the NARS blushes look gorgeous! :)

Hunter87 said...

@ MZ.CYN - I agree with you =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Dani - Im glad you have not had this problem and glad you like it too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Jennifae - Yay it is such a pretty color.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Beauty on a college budget - I always use this and Im not a perfume person Im more of a body spray glad you like it as well.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - I agree and im so glad I got them =)
Thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin

RochellekeCloset said...

I love the Nars blush!

Anonymous said...

I so want to try the NARS Angelika Blush...looks so gorgeous from swatches I have seen.

Unknown said...

@ RochellekeCloset - I do too.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ JoJo - I agree it is a very pretty color.Thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin

262Trinity said...

Great favorites! I love that foundation! :)