Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Review: Maybelline's GREAT LASH Clear Mascara

Today I have a quick Review on a product that I have been using for the past 3months and I really recommend it is on the Maybelline's Great Lash Clear Mascara.

 I like to use this not only for my lashes when I want that extra thickness on my lashes but I Love to use it for my eyebrows as well. This keeps my eyebrows in place all day ! without feeling heavy/sticky.I Truly think this is a must have for taming your eyebrows into place.

It has a hand sanitized scent to it but it dose not bother me at all.
Another great thing about it is that it is clear so it wont change the color of your brow pencil/powder.

The packaging is great it is the size of a regular mascara also perfect for traveling.
It is a wand type applicator.
You can find this in all drug stores I LOVE getting all my Maybelline products when they are on SALE.

I hope that this quick Review help you if you are looking for a great affordable product for your lashes as well as your brows.

Price:
$4+



***Product payed with hubby's money***

14 comments:

Ariel said...

I love using this my brows! I am now currently using the Revlon brow set and love it! both are great! :)

-ariel* xoxo

. said...

Yes one of my fav too

Pandora`s Box said...

Love it for the summers.

Unknown said...

@ Ariel - Nice I need to try the one you are talking about =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - Nice glad you like it too.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Pandora's Box - Nice Im sure I will like it during the summer time as well.
~Jazmin

Jessica said...

i love this stuff i own it as well

Alina Rodriguez said...

Thanks for the review, Jazmin! My brows have been unruly lately so, this seems like an awesome product to tame the hairs. I love that it is super affordable, too :)

Beauty Inspector said...

Good idea to use on your brows! Never thought of that!

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - Great!
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Alina - Im glad that my post gave you and idea on what to try Im sure you will like it as well.The price is good better than anything =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Beauty Inspector - It sure is.Thank you for your comment =)
~Jazmin

Jannie said...

Glad to hear this clear mascara is working out for you. Amazing how it can be used for both lashes and brows. Speaking of brows, I love the shape of your brows. :)

Unknown said...

@ Jannie - I know great product for both brows and lashes. Thank you.
~Jazmin