Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Review:Maybelline Limited Edition Porcelain Collection Lipstick in Nude Nuances

Quick review on my FAVORITE lip stick at the momment it is the Maybelline Limited Edition Porcelain Collection lipstick in 865 Nude Nuances.
Im so glad I picked this up a lot of people say it is a dupe for MAC--Hue I dont know if it is true or not because I dont own Hue by Mac.
This color is a cool toned pink. I like the creamy formula and has a satin finish. It's a Limited Edition so make sure you get it before its gone.
The packaging is a very pretty purple lipstick cap.

The only thing that I dont like is the smell but I can over pass that because I like how it looks on my lips.
I also wish this color was permanent and not LE.
Have you picked up any of the New Maybelline Limited Edition Porcelain Collection Lipstick?

Price:
$8







*Product payed with hubby's money*

15 comments:

. said...

Very pretty

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

I've seen so many posts on this one! It sure is a favorite of many. Very pretty.

Jessica said...

uh drugstore products are getting so expensive!! but this is a very pretty color

Unknown said...

@ Betzy's Makeup - I agree with you!
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Ms.PrettyfulGirl - It sure is BBB!!!
and yes the colors is super pretty =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Jessica - I know they sure but also drugstore products are steping up and giving us a great qualit product.
~Jazmin

Laura said...

I need to get me one of these lipsticks. this color is so pretty.

A Possible Fantasy said...

great review, thanks for sharing!

do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know.
see you around!

www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

omg i love nude lipsticks!!! the only kind i use, because im too scared to try dark colors on my little lips! lol

KatXoXo said...

I haven't seen these yet in stores...I hope they get her soon!! Great post hun :)

Unknown said...

@ MakeupbyLaura1 - I hope you do find it =)
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ A Possible Fantacy - Sure will doll.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ Mommalicious - I do the same but I do like to play with darker color but only in the fall/winter months.
~Jazmin

Unknown said...

@ KatXoXo - Im sure they are going to put it out soon. Thanx doll =)
~Jazmin

Anonymous said...

Girl where did u find these lipstick I'm from Colorado also and can't find them anywhere
No ones heard about them!!