Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dupe: OPI in You Don't Know Jacques

Hello to all my lovey followers!!! and to those who are new to my blog and follow it also Thank you. I get so happy whenever I get a new follower.
Today I want to share with you a DUPE!!!! A few weeks ago Walgreen's was having a sale on all the Sinful Color Nail Polishes for $1 so I had to buy a few polishes and also get some new fall colors to my nail polish collection. I came across Sinful Colors in Nirvana the color is a very pretty opaque brown so I had to get little did I know that a had a very similar color but by OPI. Both of this colors are so pretty and perfect for fall. Also both Sinful Colors in Nirvana and  OPI in You Don't Know Jacques are great alternatives to black for fall.
Both are very shinny nail polishes no need for top coat. The price on the OPI was $8 and the Sinful Colors was only $1.

What is your favorite fall color?



Enjoy,








Left - Right
OPI in You Don't Know Jacques  & Sinful Colors in Nirvana










6 comments:

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

I have that polish from Sinful Colors. Glad to know it's a dupe for a higher brand :)

Hunter87 said...

@ Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl - Great!!! Im sure you are going to like it as much as I do.
~Jazmin

Miss Tapia said...

Very good dupe!

Hunter87 said...

@ Miss Tapia - Thank you doll!!
~Jazmin

mama bear said...

sinful colors are amazing! i have two and i love them. thanks for sending them :)

Hunter87 said...

@ Mama Bear & Bee - Also like the price!
~Jazmin