Monday, September 19, 2011

~ My Sept BirchBox ~

Hello lovely followers today is Monday. I wanted to star off the week by showing you girl what I got this month on my BirchBox. Last month I was not to happy with what I got last month but this months is different.
Hope that you all are having a good Monday. A very especial  HUG to my lovely follower BeautyBehaved doll hope that you are feeling much more better today you are always in my prayers xoxo!!!

Enjoy,









Pretty Pink Box!!!



A full description card of what is inside


Inside


Incoco this are nail strips mine are multi color with glitter you can also find them on http://www.incoco.com/



Jurlique this is a anti-aging moisturizer with collagen to keep skin healthy and youthful


Birchbox friendship bracelet celebration their 1yr



Colorescience pro Sunforgettable mineral poder SPF 30 in Medium. This stuff I hope it dose what it claims to do.  Mattifies and even skin!

Salvatore Ferragamo perfume smells like peony and jasmine

Jouer Lip Enhancer this hydrates,plumps and condition lips all in one will give this a try and see if I like it my friend told me she is likeing this so far so well see!!!
 

9 comments:

Vintage Makeup said...

The nail stickers look really pretty!

Looks like this month's BirchBox was really nice. :)

ThisIsAlx said...

this month looks great!! i love the joue lippie!

Alx

mama bear said...

I really like the friendship bracelet & the Jouer Lip Enhancer!

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - I know I was really happy about my stuff I got. Those nail stickers Im really like too!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ ThisIsAlx - U do I hope I do too!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ MamaBear & bee - Me too another one to my collection =) I know I hope that I like that lip thingy!
~Jazmin

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

I've been wanting to join BirchBox for a long time but never did. I hear so much mixed reviews on them. But the things you got look cool. Do a post on the nail stickers, those look really nice :) And I would have loved to smell that perfume sample. I have a Salvatore Ferragamo perfume and I love it :) Great job, girlie!

Hunter87 said...

@ Ms.PrettyfulGirl - I will doll. You should try it its fun.
~Jazmin

BeautyBehaved said...

Thanks so much love