Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tell me facts about yourself award...

Hello lovely followers today is Sunday. What a hot day today but it ok because the nights are getting cooler.
A few days ago the lovely Tiffany in lifeasasoutherngirl  awarded my blog the : Tell me facts about yourself award. Thank you so much Tiffany for taking the time to read and follow my blog and also award it.
Please if you have not done so check out her blog and follow her too.

Enjoy,









The Rules
Thank and link the person who awarded you
Write 7 random things about yourself
Spread the love to 15 other bloggers

7 random things :
1. Like O'reos
2. I will be 25 in about 5mo
3. I have lots and lots of gray hair
4. I worked at a gas station
5. I dont drink that much
6. I do my hand nails every 2days
7. I've been to Vegas!!!!

15 bloggers:


 

10 comments:

mama bear said...

I'll be 25 in April. I also have lots of gray hairs! Yikes :)

Hunter87 said...

@ Mamabear & bee - I have had gray hair way back in junior high that is crazy!!!!
~Jazmin

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

Thanks for the kind words
& your very Welcome:)

KatXoXo said...

Congrats sweat pee!! You deserve it!! I used to work at a gast station too lol!!
KatXoXo

Hunter87 said...

@ Tiffany - You are very welcome doll I love ur blog!!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ KatXoXo - Funny thing about that is that I dont pump my own gas so how I worked at a gas station is crazy but I only did it for like 2mon it was when I was in college so crazy!!!
~Jazmin

Little Petite said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Little Petite said...

Congrats on your award:)
I've been to Vegas too I love it!
-Little Petite

Hunter87 said...

@ LittlePetite - Nice!!!! its fun
Thank you doll.
~Jazmin

Vintage Makeup said...

I do my nails daily sometimes! :-p Congrats on the award & thanks for nominating me!!