Thursday, September 15, 2011

~ My Meeting With One Of My Blog Reader ~

Hello to all my lovely followers. I have been gone for two weeks but now I'm back. Back to my schedule and blogging. I hope that you are all having an amazing week so far.

 To start with my return to blogging I wanted to share my meeting with the beautiful BeautyBehaved. She is such a nice girl and I got to now her in a different level. She was so kind to give me some nail polishes wish I had a pic to show you girls but some broke on the plane and the few that got saved my lady bug claimed as hers..LOL. Thank you so much BB for the stuff. I had a very good time and I hope that next time I go back to California we can both spend more time. We had Starbucks and I nice walk on main street in Oceanside and to top it off it was such a pretty day outside. I had a very good time out in California with all my friends and family and I will be back soon!

*Next post will be a haul of some of the things I got!



Enjoy,






BeautyBehaved & Me
Starbucks was so good..yummy
Passion Tea Lemonade
I had to share our shoes I like hers better =)

The beautiful BeautyBehaved



8 comments:

♥beauxs mom said...

Glad you had a great trip! So cute that you and bb got to hang out, she looks so lovely with her new blonde hair!

mama bear said...

I really like your shoes! Yay on meeting a blogger friend :)

great photos!

P.S I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog. Stop by!

Hunter87 said...

@beauxs mom - She sure dose she is such a noce girl and yes both my daugther and I had a very good time!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ mamabear & bee - Thank you doll and yes it was so much fun!
Thank you for letting me know I will do so.
~Jazmin

Anna-Alina said...

I like your photo!Cute blog))
I follow you...follow me?
http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

Hunter87 said...

@ Anna-Alina - Thank you doll sure will!
~Jazmin

Vintage Makeup said...

You both look lovely!! :)

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - Thank you doll!
~Jazmin