Friday, September 16, 2011

~ HAUL - Sephora,Rite Aid & Target ~

Hello to all my lovely followers. As you may have read from my previous blog post lady bug and me took a trip to California for two weeks. Those days sure did go by fast but I managed to do some shopping. This are a few of the things I got. I have so many reviews to do and lots of EOTD all that will be coming up soon.
   Also I'm thinking of doing another fall/winter giveaway so stay tone for that!
I hope that you all are enjoying your Friday and yay for the weekend!



Enjoy,







From Target I got ( left to rigth) - Sally Hansen in Set The Stage its a clear nail polish with chunky gold sparkles.
Sally Hansen inTwinkle, Twinkle this is a clear nail polish with chunky silver sparkles. This two are so pretty for the holidays. Then Sally Hansen in Time To Shine this is a very pretty gold with silver shimmer. Also Sally Hansen in Midnight Sky this is a gray nail polish with a silver shimmer. Really like all this color!

Then came Sephora and I only got the Nars lip gloss in Turkish Delight this is a nude peach pink  my friend recommend it like a long time ago so I finally got it.





From Rite Aid I got two Sinful Colors in Beautiful Girl this is a very pretty pink cream color and Queen Of Beauty is a silver glitter nail polish and like always got to get some eye lashes Fashion Lashes in #116.

Also got another WnW single eyeshadow in Sugar this is a white frost color. Also Maybelline Stylish Smokes in Natural Smokes EOTD will do soon! & also in Plum Smokes really like both




Next I will post CVS. I dont have a CVS here in Colorado so thanks to my friend Mariella I got a good deal because she works there.

What is your favorite drug store to get your makeup from?




14 comments:

MakeUpByNessa said...

nice haul!! :) I wish we had a Sephora here!! :(

Miss Tapia said...

Great stuff!
I buy most of my makeup from walgreens or Target

Hunter87 said...

@ MakeUpByNessa - Thank you you can always order onine!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ MissTapia - Me too I would go to Raid Aid but it to far from my house.
~Jazmin

♥beauxs mom said...

Nice haul! I could never get just one thing at sephora.

mama bear said...

I like the haul! especially the Sinful Colors!!!

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

Love the haul! Those Maybelline palettes look so pretty.

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

You got some great stuff! I really like that pink Sinful nail polish and the Maybelline palettes :) I don't have a Rite Aid here but I do love going to CVS and Walgreen's. Can't wait to see your EOTDs.

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

Great haul!

Hunter87 said...

@ beauxs mom - Thank you and I agree with you but this time I was going to fly back home and last time a few of my makeup broke so that is no fun.

~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ mamabear & bee - Me too I like sinful colors have you seen the fall colors?

~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Tiffany lifeasasouthergirl - I agree with you they come in other colors to but the the where open or broken so I dirent get them.Its a big plus for me cause I travel alot and this is all in one.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Ms.Prettyful Girl - Thank you doll. Lucky you I like CVS alot so when I go to Cali I shop there always.

Hunter87 said...

@ imfeelingnail- venturous - Thank you doll!
~Jazmin