Thursday, September 22, 2011

NOTD : Sally Hansen Nail Polish In Time To Shine

Hello lovely followers. Today I want to share with all of you my NOTD. I got this nail polish in Target in the clearance rack. Back when I was in California for only $1.49. This color is bronzed gold with some shimmer and it also has a metallic finish to it very pretty. I dont have any color like it so I had to get it. I hope that you all are having an amazing week I feel  this week has gone by super fast. But I'm glad for the weekend to come!



Enjoy,






Sally Hansen in Time To Shine


14 comments:

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

Love it! I don't have anything like it in my collection, gonna have to check it out.

Aggie602 said...

I loove all Sally Hansen nail polishes they are so good for the price. Looks great
http://aggierxqueen.blogspot.com/

Olivia C. said...

Very pretty!

Hunter87 said...

@ Tiffany@lifeasasouthergirl - Im sure you will like it as well.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Aggie602 - Me too and also the polish trips!!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Olivia C - Thank you =)
~Jazmin

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

Great polish!

Vintage Makeup said...

This is really, really gorgeous on you!

Hunter87 said...

@ imfeelingnail-venturous - Thank you doll I love it!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - Thank you!
~Jazmin

mama bear said...

Beautiful color!

Hunter87 said...

@ MamaBear & bee - Thank you I like it alot too =)
~Jazmin

KatXoXo said...

LOve love love this!! I can not find it in any wal mart!!! And I refuse to pay $5 for something I can get for 3.50 at wal mart lol!!
KatXoXo

Hunter87 said...

@ KatXoXo - I agree with you check your local Target in the clearance section. I love the color too!
~Jazmin