Monday, September 26, 2011

NOTD : French Tip + Review Nailene Skinny French Tip pen

Hello lovely followers.This past week has been so crazy my hubby, lady bug and me have been sick and we are just getting better so that is good.
Today I want to share with you my quick french tip tool that I have been doing and that I have been loving. I feature this in one of my monthly favorites. Its super easy and affordable. I got mine from Walmart and was about $5. The small clear polish it come with is amazing super glossy and smell like a salon finish. The only  down side in my opinion would be that I wish the polish was bigger. The french tip pen itself is very white and last for a while. I say about two weeks. The top coat is a UV top coat so I'm guessing that is why it last long. I have had this product for about more that a month now and it has not dry yet or anything like that. So the money I spend on it was well spent. So if you are looking for a quick DIY french tip and you don't have time to go to a salon give this a try it may just be your favorite too.



Enjoy,







12 comments:

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

Oooh, I like that very much! I love French manis! You did a great job, by the way. I haven't seen this at my Wal-Mart yet (but I haven't browsed the nail dept. much) but I will keep an eye out for it for sure. And for $5, wow!

Olivia C. said...

Very pretty! Looks perfect! :)

Vintage Makeup said...

It came out perfect! It looks lovely :)

Hunter87 said...

@ Ms. Prettyful Girl - I just went to Walgreens and they also have this product I really hope that you can find it. I know the price is not to bad.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Olivia C - Thank you doll!!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - Its very eassy and Thank you so much doll!
~Jazmin

Lizbeth-Glamstyln' said...

this is super wow. you did a great job. and loving that your nails have a nice length
I am now your newest follower .:)

I invite you to check out my blog !

mama bear said...

It's so pretty! I really like french tips!

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

It is a great french tip!

Hunter87 said...

@ Lizbeth-Glamstyln' - Thank you doll I will check you blogg too!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ MamaBear & bee - Me too but sometime I dont have time to go and get them done.So this pen is pefect for me =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ imfeelingnail-venturous - Thank you I really like it =)
~Jazmin