Monday, November 21, 2011

My Fall Favorite Nail Polish

Hello lovely followers today is Monday and I want to share with you lady's my Fall Nail polish that I have been wearing a lot.
What are your favorite Fall nail polish colors?

Enjoy,




left - right

1. SH in 210 Flirst this is a very pretty deep burgundy color.
2. SH Time to Shine - Its a gold color with a metallic finish.
3.Revlon in 940 Facets of Fuchsia this is a black nail polish with chunky purple chunks.
4.OPI You Don't know Jacques this is a dark taupe brown.
5. SC in 842 Out of this World a silver nail polish with slight shimmer.
6.SC in 851 Boom Boom this is a pink purple color.


Swatches of the Nail Polish colors

17 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

nice shades! love the taupe brown shade

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

nice colors! Love that purple glitter one the most.

Desiree said...

great fall favorites!

Alex said...

I like facets of fuchsia, but it's such a nightmare to take off!!

Elizabeth said...

lovely fall colors. 5 & 6 are my absolute favorites!

Lorena said...

lovely fall colors:)

ibeauty85.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Great colors! I love the Revlon fuschia one and the OPI taupe brown. :)

xx Jessica

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Thank you I do too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Tiffany at life as a Souther girl - Thank you I got so many compliments =) about that color.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Desiree - Thank you doll!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Alex - I agree with you I was told to use pure assetone and I did and works very good try it.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - Nice. I love them all =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Lorena - Thank you =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Hunter87 said...

@ Jessica - Thank you!! Yes those two colors are very pretty that is why they had to make it on my list.
~Jazmin

Nicole ♥ said...

I prefer the time to shine one! I received yesterday 3 Barry M's nail polishes, I will soon post them on my blog :D

In the meanwhile, if you are curious I just reviewed the first italian glossybox :)

Nicole

ATTITUDEINABUNDANCE said...

Love the purple one.