Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Review on the Revlon Lip Butters

Hello lovely followers I wanted to get this review out of the way especially because they are on sale for BuyOne GetOne 50% at Walgreen's,Rite Aid, CVS. Thank you to my lovely twitter pal by the name KayBeauty27 that has given me that info so check your local store for them.

Back to the Review I really like this lip butters I believe that they come in 20 different shades. I don't think that this are limited edition or anything like that but because its winter I have this big obsession with lip products so when I went to my local Walgreen and and saw this on display I had to pick a few and will be going back to pick some more because I'm thinking of adding this to some Xmas beauty presents and plus they are on sale now.
This are very moisturizing on my lips and have a nice sheen to them. They don't have any scent to them so I'm OK with it so my daughter dose not go after them.
I must say this are a little more on the expensive side for a drug store lip product but I love them.
I also like the very cute packaging that it come with and how they click into place when you close them that way it wont get all over your purse and also the fact that is looks like a reg lipstick packaging but it really is just a lip butter.


Enjoy,






left - rigth

Sugar Frosting - Very pretty champagne color
Creamsicle - Creamy peach color
Strawberry Shortcake - Warm baby pink


14 comments:

Lorena said...

Great colors!! I need to get some of these!!lol:)

ibeauty85.blogspot.com

CottonCandyINK said...

i have been wanting to buy these but when i went to my local CVS, they only had literally one lipstick left and i love it!!! can't wait to get more ;-)

Hunter87 said...

@ Lorena - If you do let us know how u like them!
~Jazmin

This passenger's element said...

Still need to find these...Ive been looking everywhere!

Liz said...

The colors look great!
Can you post swatches please?
xo

Hunter87 said...

@ This passenger's element - I sure you will find them.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Liz - Sure will on my next blog post I will post that later on the day today.
~Jazmin

Kassi said...

I love that champagne color. So Beautiful - might have to give it a whirl.

I'm a new follower. I would love for you to check out my fashion blog and follow back if you are interested! :)

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

Vintage Makeup said...

Strawberry Shortcake looks SO pretty Thanks for reviewing these. :)

I've heard Jordana makes something similar & the Jordana ones are only $2. I'm trying to find them!

Hunter87 said...

@ Kassi - I like that color too.I will check out your blog too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - Really? that is a very good price I hope you can find them then share with us too.
~Jazmin

Elizabeth said...

I love the colors. very pretty!

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeht - I agree with you Im really likeing them!
~Jazmin

Brittany Elaine said...

These look so great! ♥

http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/