Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Review: Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Concealer

Hello lovely followers today I want to share with you all my review on the Maybelline Concealer.
This concealer has a sponge tip applicator. It has a anti-microbial barrier.You are not to wash the sponge after each use you can clean it off with a dry tissue. I apply the concealer with the sponge and then I tap it under my eye with my finger. One of the reasons why I like this concealer is that is dose not crease or make my under eye feel dry. The products is creamy and a little goes along way. It is made with Gogi Berry and Haloxyl this help diminish puffiness. This gives me a light to medium coverage and it come in tree different skin shades and also a neutralizer and a brightener. Mine is in medium.
I got mine at Walgreen when it was on sale BOGO 50%. The price is about $9 depends on the store.

Have you tried this concealer?What is your favorite concealer?


Enjoy,






13 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

sounds really good, but i need full coverage ;-(

PolaBerry said...

Sounds great,I'm always looking for concealers for my under eye circles..but nothing ever works for me :(

habbott2 said...

I am ALWAYS looking for good under eye concealers, so I'll have to check it out!

http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for sharing. I'll look into it :)

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - If that is your case then you will also need to get the neutralizer to give you more coverage.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ PolaBerry - Me too and so far this has worked for me.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ habbott2 - Please do and let us know how you like it.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - You are welcome doll.
~Jazmin

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

I have to admit that I haven't tried this yet but I have always wanted to mainly because of the packaging. I thought the applicator was cute. LOL. But now I'm considering it for the actual concealing aspect :)

Rochelle's Closet said...

I would like to try this concealer I hope its available here! Iam so loyal to Lancome concealer I love it as it relly hides all my dark spots...Iam trying now NYX concealer and Im happy with it....soon I can try this Maybelline

kisses

Hunter87 said...

@ Ms.Prettyful Girl - Yes you should try it and see if you like it asmuch as I do. Also I like the sponge thingy.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Rochell's Closet - I have hear many good thngs about that concealer you talk about. My mom just got itbc she was not happy with the Mac one so I will have to ask her how she lkes it and also try it out.
~Jazmin

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

Been wanting to try this. Thanks for the review.