Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Review: Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Concealer

Hello lovely followers today I want to share with you all my review on the Maybelline Concealer.
This concealer has a sponge tip applicator. It has a anti-microbial barrier.You are not to wash the sponge after each use you can clean it off with a dry tissue. I apply the concealer with the sponge and then I tap it under my eye with my finger. One of the reasons why I like this concealer is that is dose not crease or make my under eye feel dry. The products is creamy and a little goes along way. It is made with Gogi Berry and Haloxyl this help diminish puffiness. This gives me a light to medium coverage and it come in tree different skin shades and also a neutralizer and a brightener. Mine is in medium.
I got mine at Walgreen when it was on sale BOGO 50%. The price is about $9 depends on the store.

Have you tried this concealer?What is your favorite concealer?


Enjoy,






Post a Comment