Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My November Favorites!

Hello lovely Lady's today I want to share with you all my monthly favorites. This month has gone way to fast for me.
I really like reading this so if you do plan on posting you're November favorites please add your blog link to your comment so I can go and check it out.
Thank you all for your lovely comments on my last blog my hubby sure did feel very special =)

Enjoy,






1. Oscar Blandi Protein Mist for Restyling Hair - I love this stuff I got it as a sample size in this months Birch Box. This stuff smells so good and leaves my hair soft manageable and frizz free. I spray this when my hair is clean and damp. I will purchase the full size when I'm out of this sample.

2. Philosophy The Gingerbread Man Scented Hot Salt Body Scrub - I really like body scrubs and I always use them but this is my first tine using a Philosophy brand body scrub and I'm really happy with it its smell just like gingerbread but not to overpowering leaves my skin super soft and best of all very little goes a long way.



3. Boots No7 Shine Free Primer - I have found a good and cheap primer that help keep my makeup on I get oil on my  T-zone on my face and this has help me a lot I'm always in a look out to try stuff like this so for know I'm very happy that I found this and that it has worked for me.

4. Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake - This is such a pretty baby color pink. I really like the color the package everything best of all is that it keeps my lips so soft and moisturized.

5. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in Natural Tan - I was in need of a new foundation so I have always wanted to try this but never really got to it but the had it on sale so i had to get it and I'm so glad I did I really like the way it feel on my skin. I will have a full review soon.




6. Clark's Botanicals Intense Radiance Mask - I'm a big fan of pampering myself at home so when I got this on my Birch Box I just was so excited to try it. I really like this has made my skin feel and look. It has like a fresh scent to it. I already order a full size of it because I just found my favorite face mask.

7. Maybelline Eye Studio in Charcoal - I was in Walgreen's and they had all maybellines products on sale so I picked this up and I really like it its super smooth and has great pigmentation again I will have a full review soon!




8. Nars Blush in Mata Hari - I was so glad I got this because it is the most perfect color for my skin tone when I put it on I get so many compliment about it I really love this.

23 comments:

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

What awesome favorites! I haven't tried any of them. You made the body scrub sound so good :) I like the sounds of the Oscar Blandi hair product. My hair needs a lot of care! And that Mata Hari blush is so pretty. Lucky you! And now you have me interested in the Boots No. 7 primer. I don't use a face primer. Maybe I should. Awesome post, my friend!

CottonCandyINK said...

i love that foundation!

Hunter87 said...

@ Ms.Prettyful Girl - Awww thank you my friend!
Yes I do like all this stuff i always have lots but have to make this short not to long. Yes member I was telling you my daugther will go afther my scrub bc she thinks its food LOL
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ CottoncandyINK - Me too Im so glad I finally got it.
~Jazmin

ablakehk said...

i will deff. be looking out for that primer!

Summer-Raye said...

Hey girl, I love that color blush.


Check out my giveaway, its MAC!

Summer-Raye

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

I been wanting to try the healthy skin foundation. I look forward to the review.

Alex said...

I'd be interested in trying the Neutrogena foundation but I have never seen it in Uk... yet.
Looking forward to the full review. :)

habbott2 said...

I love that shade of NARS blush! And I've found that pretty much anything for eyes by Maybelline is awesome!

Hunter87 said...

@ ablakehk - I hope it work for you as it has worked for me.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Summer - Raye - I sure will doll. Thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Tiffany life as a souther girl - Yes i will have a review sometime next week.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Alex - Sorry to hear that doll Im sure you guys have stuff that we dont have as well.
Thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ habbott2 - Me too that is why I had to get it. I agree with you anything Maybelline its a good drug store product.
~Jazmin

Elizabeth said...

The nars blush in hati mati is VERY pretty and Philosophy The Gingerbread Man Scented Hot Salt Body Scrub looks really good! let me know how that works out for you <3

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - Yes I love that blush color and yes will do about the body scrub.
~Jazmin

Dani said...

Awesome favorites! This gingerbread man scrub looks really cool. Thank you for following me and thank you for your comment! :)

Kimberly Michelle said...

Great haul!

Hunter87 said...

@ Dani - It is my favorite scrub for now. You are very welcome doll.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Kimberly michelle - Its not a Haul it my monthly favorites but I sure did have fun when I got this stuff. Thank you for commenting on my blog.
~Jazmin

G A B Y said...

OMG That body scrub looks sooooo yummy!

Hunter87 said...

@ GABY - It sure is!
~Jazmin

Lorena said...

That Nars blush look pretty:)

ibeauty85.blogspot.com