Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Review : Too Face Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue

Hello lovely followers. Today I want to share with you all my review on the Too Face Glitter Glue that I got way back in Oct.
I want to start by saying that I really like Urban Decay Primer Potion and always will. But I have found something very different to use on my lid when I'm using glittery or pigment on my eye lid. It is the Too Face Glitter Glue. This is my very first product that I have used from this brand. I know that Too Face has a variety of other eye lid primer so I can't wait to try them out!
I use this primer on bare eye lid followed up with a glittery or pigment eye shadow.
This dose not make my eye makeup crease or fade. Although it is a bit tacky and has a glue like texture it blends super easily on my eye lid. The price is a bit high but very little of this goes a long way.
A  drawbacks that I did notice was blending in other shadows after applying this on.
So I would recommend that you only apply this where you want the loose pigment/glitter to go on.
I did notice that by using this everything stays in place and your face dose not end up with a lot of fall out.
I would really recommend this to any one that like to use loose pigment or glitter.

Price $18
You can find this Online, Ulta and Sephora

*I payed for this product with my own money



Enjoy,








16 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

great review, this item is on my wish list!

Gaelle- The Make up Fairy said...

Thanks for the review, I keep eyeing it up!

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Thank you! and I hope that you like it as much as I do.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

Gaelle - The Make up Fairy - You are welcome doll. I did too till I finally got it.
~Jazmin

Nixie Pyrena said...

nice review ! thanks for sharing :D

have a great day!
The Endless Wishlist

habbott2 said...

I was addicted to Urban Decay Primer potion and just started use Too Faced Shadow Insurance and I love it! I'll have to check out the Glitter Glue version!

http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

Hunter87 said...

@ Nixie Pyrena - Your welcome doll
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ habbott2 - Really my frind was the same way to and change. Now Im more excided to try the rest of the primers out.Yes.Please do and let us know how you like it.
~Jazmin

Vintage Makeup said...

The packaging is so pretty! Awesome review :)

blushmepink said...

now following your blog omg i need to pick this up asap nice blog u have here...i have having fall ut on pigments thats why i hardly use them hope this one works out for me.

blushmepink said...

lol i ment i hate having so much fall out thats why i hardly use pigments so hope this one works out for me. thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth said...

Great review! I agree with CottonCandyINK

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - I agree with you.Thank you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ blushmepink - I use it too with some pigents and and works just as good. If you do get it let us know how you like it.Thank you for following me =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - Thank you!
~Jazmin

TheBristolBeautyBlog said...

I've not heard of glitter glue before, but it sounds like a great idea! x