Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Review : Too Face Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue

Hello lovely followers. Today I want to share with you all my review on the Too Face Glitter Glue that I got way back in Oct.
I want to start by saying that I really like Urban Decay Primer Potion and always will. But I have found something very different to use on my lid when I'm using glittery or pigment on my eye lid. It is the Too Face Glitter Glue. This is my very first product that I have used from this brand. I know that Too Face has a variety of other eye lid primer so I can't wait to try them out!
I use this primer on bare eye lid followed up with a glittery or pigment eye shadow.
This dose not make my eye makeup crease or fade. Although it is a bit tacky and has a glue like texture it blends super easily on my eye lid. The price is a bit high but very little of this goes a long way.
A  drawbacks that I did notice was blending in other shadows after applying this on.
So I would recommend that you only apply this where you want the loose pigment/glitter to go on.
I did notice that by using this everything stays in place and your face dose not end up with a lot of fall out.
I would really recommend this to any one that like to use loose pigment or glitter.

Price $18
You can find this Online, Ulta and Sephora

*I payed for this product with my own money



Enjoy,








Post a Comment