Sunday, November 27, 2011

Review: Urban Decay Primer Potion In Sin

 Hello lovely followers today I want to share with you all a product that I have been really liking a lot. It is the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin.
 This primer is easy to blend in, and makes your eye shadows stay on all day with no creasing.
This dose have a hint of color it is a champagne/shimmery taupe color.
If I'm not mistaken it is meant to wear under shimmery eye shadows to make them pop out more.
In order for this primer to work you have to use very little of it and trust me it will work perfectly.
I use this in  two different ways I use it as a primer and alone on my eye lids and looks very pretty.
This primer has a  doe-foot applicator this makes it eassy to apply.
 It's a brilliant investment of you have lots of shimmery eye shadows in my opinion.
The only down side is the packaging I have to old tube I really don't like it but I got both primer the Sin and the Original for the price of one so I cant really complain I guess!
Over all I really like I will definitely buy this primer again.


Enjoy,






*All pictures are mine

8 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

great review i love urban decay ;-)

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

I have the original UDPP but I do want to try the Sin one. I use a lot of shimmery shadows and I think this one will work for me. The original was my first splurge on a makeup item :)

Elizabeth said...

The bottle is so pretty! as is the color <3

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Thank you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Ms.PrettyfulGirl - It is a splurge I agree but it last for a long time and yes bc u have lots of shimmery eye shadows this will work for you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - Yes the bottle is pretty but so much of the product get stuck inside =(
~Jazmin

Sharon said...

Nice and simple review!
sounds like a great primer... i will try it one day :D

http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

Hunter87 said...

@ SHaron - I hope that you do and I hope that you like is as much as I do.
~Jazmin