Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving And Things I'm Thankful For !!!


Happy Thanksgiving to all my lovely follower!!!

I want to share with you all my list of what I'm thankful for:

1.  I’m Thankful  for my family. They can sometimes drive me crazy, but I love them because they are good people.

2.  I’m Thankful to my parents that have raised me to be who I'm now.

3. I'm Thankful for having an amazing  husband that provides nothing but the best for his family.

4. I'm Thankful for having such a beautiful daughter.

5. I'm Thankful for our American Troops for protecting our country.

6. I'm Thankful for having amazing blog followers.

I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with all you family.


(Remember)

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE
BE SAFE

*picture is not mine

9 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

happy thanksgiving!!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Great list! I'm thankful for the same things <3

Gaelle- The Make up Fairy said...

Happy thanksgiving x

Nicole ♥ said...

Happy Thanksgiving! here in Italy we don't have a similar festivity..but I love the spirit of the people who take this festivity seriously!

xx

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you do, my friend. Sorry I'm late :) I loved your list. You are such a lovely person. I'm thankful that we are now buddies. Even if it's just blog buddies :)

Hunter87 said...

To all my lovely followers Thank you all I hope that you all had a good Thanksgiving with all your love ones as well!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

To all my lovely followers Thank you all I hope that you all had a good Thanksgiving with all your love ones as well!
~Jazmin

Bea said...

cute make up I'm following you now I hope you can visit mine as well http://aucoindubisou.blogspot.com/

Hunter87 said...

@ Bea - Thank you sure will.
~Jazmin