Sunday, November 6, 2011

Review: Maybelline Baby Lips

Hello lovely follower. Today I want to share with you my review on the Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm with SPF 20.
I got all six shades four are tints and two and clear. I did not take pics of all because I'm going got be doing a swap with another makeup blogger and I was not sure on which ones I should keep to myself.
I have been using this for about 3 weeks now and I have notice some good changes on my lips.
The two that are by far my favorite are the Peach Kiss sheer peach balm and Peppermint this goes on clear and smell like peppermint perfect for the holidays. Also its a great alternative to BurtsBees lip balm in peppermint because I find them too waxy and not hydrating enough.
They both go on very smooth and have keep my lips soft and hydrating. I do on the side exfoliate my lips 2x a week.
I really like the packaging and I think it is a very affordable tinted lip balm compared to other brands.
The package claims to "visibly have less dry lips" I agree with that. "Less rough lips" I agree on that too. "More supple lips and better looking lips" and yes I agree on that too. Also it claims to be an 8hr moisture + lip renewal. I dont think it last for that long but if you keep putting this on your lip over the corse of the day yes you do feel that your lips are more moisturized.
Overall I really like them I got mine when Walgreen's was having all Maybelline product for BOGO 50% so that was a good deal for me and I was very lucky that they had all of them on display too.

$3each depends on each store

6 shades:
Cherry Me
Pink Punch
Grape Vine
Peach Kiss
Quenched
Peppermint


Enjoy,







left - right
Peach Kiss & Peppermint

Sorry I don't have any swatches my daugther got into my camera and now I cant find memory card or battery I had this pics save on my computer.

*All products were purchase with my own money

12 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

great review, my daughter wants these so bad ;-)

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Im sure she is going to like them too.
~Jazmin

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

I've heard so much about these. And everything I've heard have been good reviews on them. I usually have dry lips so I'm always on the look out for good lip balms :)

Rochelle's Closet said...

I will definitely look for this as Im always have this dry lips, great reviews thanks ;-)

kisses

PolaBerry said...

Great review,I have super dry lips and I'm always looking for new hings to try

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the review :)

Hunter87 said...

@ Rochelle's Closet - Im sure you will like them as well.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ PolaBerry - Im like that too I like to always try out things for my lips.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - You are very Welcome I hope you like them too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Ms.PrettyfulGirl - I have dry lips this time a yr that is why I had to try this out. I hope that you like them as much as I do.
~Jazmin

simplychicxox said...

Those sound great, I would try it! :)
Followed you, follow me back?
simplychicxox.blogspot.com

♡M

Hunter87 said...

@ simplychicxox - I sure will thank you!
~Jazmin