Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Review On The Neutrogena

Hello lovely ladys I hope that you all are having a wonderful day. Today I want to share with you my review on the Neutrogena       . I really like this foundaion the color has matched me very well Im color   .
This foundation blends out very smooth and eassy. I also like the fact that you can build up the coverage on what ever I feel like using that day.
It also gives me a healthy glow to my skin. The finish is dewy but when I use my setting face powder is changes to a matt look and that I like very much.
This foundation had no shimmer or anything that can make  your face look glittery. It dose has SPF and a a lotpeople may not like that but I dont mind that.
What I dont like about it is the packaging. Now I know it is a drug store foundation but it is on the pricey side of a drugstore foundation so adding a pum would be nice.
When I use it i have to be really careful that I dont get it everywhere because it dose not have a pump.

No comments: