Saturday, December 17, 2011

My 1st Makeup Swap!!!

Hello lovely follower.Happy Saturday this is the last weekend to get all your Xmas shopping done.
As for me I will finish tomorrow today I'm just to tired.
Plus today is the 3rd day of potty training my lady bug and this is hard but I have to do it.
Any who back to my post.
I have a really good time twitting to the beautiful MisPrettyfulGirl she is just a really nice person and we have lots in common one day I will have to meet her. Please show her some love and check out her blog and follow her I'm sure you like like her blog as much as I do.
So we decided to do a makeup swap we are both new to this but we both had fun.
OMG!!!! she send me so many goodies I feel like I did not add as much as she did but I have learn the the more the better.
If you are interested on having a makeup swap with me please feel free to email me or follow me on twitter: jazminhunter84 and let me know.
Have a wonderful weekend lady's.

Enjoy,







All the goodies


Sandal shape nail tool set & ELF angle brush



WnW Volume Mascara
Profusion Eye shadows
NYC Lip Slider


Ulta nail polish in Envy & Tutu Cute
BBW Anti-Bacterial in Apple
Uta purple glitter eye liner
Jasmine La Bella single eye shadow in Toast


Avon Frizz Control


Lots of samples from VS to Avon


Love my new tweezers

* ALL PICTURES ARE MINE






19 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

how fun, you got great items ;-)

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Yes its fun I agree I got lots of good goodies.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Hunter87 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

stefanie gladden said...

this is an awesome swap!! those tweezers are so cute!!!!

ღ Dee ღ said...

please come visit my blog and follow if you like..wish to follow eachother
http://deesbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

I'm so happy that you liked all your new goodies! I was so worried that you wouldn't! I just got mine today and don't you even worry, I loved it! I got in the car after picking it up from the PO and I opened it so fast. I just couldn't wait any more. LOL. I love it all, thank you so so very much. I will blog about mine maybe tomorrow. Thanks again!

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

Hey, I just noticed, you didn't get the Ulta lip glosses? I don't see them in the post but I could've sworn I sent them. The one thing I did lose was another Ulta eyeliner but a green one. Remember when I tweeted you that I was looking for something I had just bought? It was the liner. I hope you got the glosses. They were so pretty LOL.

Emm said...

I love the sandal:D
and you gotta a lady bug, wow!!

Circular Insanity

Gaelle- The Make up Fairy said...

Ha the tweezers look so cute

Hunter87 said...

@ Stefanie Gladden - I agree Love them.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Dee - I sure will Doll.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ MisPrettyful Girl - I sure did and I will include them on my next blog. Thank you again for all this goodies.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Emm - Thank you. Yes my lady bug is my 2yr old daughter.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Gaelle - I know I love them!
~Jazmin

Elizabeth said...

swapping seems great!
You did indeed get a lot of good things.
The tweezers are adorable <3

Lorena said...

Awesome! Great items:)

ibeauty85.blogspot.com

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - I agree with you.
~Jazmin

ClaudiaBL said...

makeup swaps must be so exciting i would love to do one in the future!=) you got such cute things! besos!