Saturday, December 17, 2011

My 1st Makeup Swap!!!

Hello lovely follower.Happy Saturday this is the last weekend to get all your Xmas shopping done.
As for me I will finish tomorrow today I'm just to tired.
Plus today is the 3rd day of potty training my lady bug and this is hard but I have to do it.
Any who back to my post.
I have a really good time twitting to the beautiful MisPrettyfulGirl she is just a really nice person and we have lots in common one day I will have to meet her. Please show her some love and check out her blog and follow her I'm sure you like like her blog as much as I do.
So we decided to do a makeup swap we are both new to this but we both had fun.
OMG!!!! she send me so many goodies I feel like I did not add as much as she did but I have learn the the more the better.
If you are interested on having a makeup swap with me please feel free to email me or follow me on twitter: jazminhunter84 and let me know.
Have a wonderful weekend lady's.

Enjoy,







All the goodies


Sandal shape nail tool set & ELF angle brush



WnW Volume Mascara
Profusion Eye shadows
NYC Lip Slider


Ulta nail polish in Envy & Tutu Cute
BBW Anti-Bacterial in Apple
Uta purple glitter eye liner
Jasmine La Bella single eye shadow in Toast


Avon Frizz Control


Lots of samples from VS to Avon


Love my new tweezers

* ALL PICTURES ARE MINE






Post a Comment